Reviews for The Venom Peddler
Angeltsuki chapter 56 . 14h
This has been in my TBR pile for a while and it was adorable and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Osmodious chapter 56 . 5/14
Fun story…one of the most creative of the hundreds I’ve read on here. Some really neat ideas and well written, it had a good balance of dialogue and exposition, fun meandering plot (with nifty off-hand tidbits of adventure), and overall quality writing. If I had a complaint, it would be lack of detail on some of those character and skill building adventures…I get this was mostly stage-setting for a larger overall story, but details on those would have made this an even better story in and of itself. In any event, I’m looking forward to the next one. Thanks for posting!
Osmodious chapter 4 . 5/11
I usually wait until the end to review, but I just wanted to say nice job on the Lily details…you worked it into the story perfectly (I.e. not an obvious ‘friend of Lily’ but a very plausible one, plus an unknown makes it more believable for him), and the details were perfect. Nicely done.
Joseph C Bernier chapter 56 . 5/2
Good story, but the final chapter feels inadequate to me, wrapping things up far too quickly. Take care!
dezerter707 chapter 39 . 5/3
Hoped for Harmony story but I got this... Mess I shall say. Meh.
snake charmer chapter 56 . 4/26
pls pls just update an author note when next book will be realeased
Gina chapter 2 . 4/24
Nice tote!
I'm enjoying the story, thanks for writing.
farwalker chapter 56 . 4/4
Wow. Great fic. I like the time jumps, and that you just hit certain points along the way. And I’d love a sequel, but understand if it never appears.
Greg chapter 14 . 3/26
You seem to have forgotten that spiders are afraid of basilisks. There wouldn't be any spiderwebs in the Chamber because the basilisk has been living there for centuries.
PeculiarOrphan chapter 56 . 3/27
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it. I hope to see a sequel in the future.
era-romance chapter 56 . 3/22
loved this fic even if everything after 3rd year felt a little...abbreviated?
era-romance chapter 21 . 3/21
k here's the thing, I dont really get why harry needs to go through all this trouble for his hair. I know he like his anonymity during the summer but putting it back into this style is as easy as a potion and wand twirl for Ms. Chelsea. I mean, there are a lot of other things he could do with the time and constantly wearing a wig would get hot, even in winter
just saying
era-romance chapter 2 . 3/21
I only just finished chapter 2 of 56 but I gotta say I'm loving it!
kimjo2 chapter 56 . 3/15
Phenomenal story! Loved the ocs, esp. Chelsea. Thanks so much
RebeccaRoy chapter 22 . 3/15
Wow, so Harry will have his Hogwarts public look and keep his red hair for those he trusts. Glad to see that he will get to use his mother’s trunk.
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »