Reviews for The Venom Peddler
Pointer3109 chapter 28 . 6/8
Well, it did bleed, but I cleaned it up fairly well. Btw, my cat took a good sniff, then went over and beat up their cat.

He did the same to the German Shepard that bit my sister a few years later.

Cats fight way out of their weight class.
Pointer3109 chapter 14 . 6/7
For Middle English sound out the words and they'll make a lot more sense. Practice helps.
Yes, they do use unique spellings.
maiqsmail chapter 31 . 6/1
Fic went sideways on a limb after ch29. Pity. I'm bailing this shitfest.
maiqsmail chapter 30 . 6/1
OOC Slytherins and the whole bonding with them scene came out completely out of the blue on Mach speed. Your fic progressed at show but steady pace then this sudden lurch for some reason? And basically every dumbdumb bashing (or close to bashing) story out there already re-used each and every point Harry thinks about so the way this story goes is not even remotely original.
maiqsmail chapter 29 . 6/1
Ha, so Wormtail turned into human and the cage resized to still keep him inside? That's freaking hilarious!
maiqsmail chapter 22 . 6/1
They seriously make all these grands plans for Ronald? You know there is like 99% chance he'll pitch a fit about evil snakes or keeping secrets from him, right?
aemilyl24 chapter 56 . 5/9
Amazing story - will you ever right an epilogue or a sequel? This was a fantastic story I loved it a lot!
Galaleo chapter 56 . 4/13
Yeah this story is kinda whack. It starts really good. Harry develops his own goals and methods. He explores magic and it possibilities. He acts like someone who loves magic and what it can offer.

Then Snape is glorified, James is awful, Sirius is totally useless and can’t understand Harry, and now Harry is bi or pan or something. It almost seems like this story was written by two serate people. Someone wrote the prompt and then 37 chapters and someone else stole and and decided they didn’t like to plot and character development and changed it to suit their sensibilities.
Books85 chapter 39 . 4/8
Ooh. Sounds like Voldie got his new body.
Books85 chapter 38 . 4/8
OH! I missed the black hair at the beginning of the chapter, and my headcanon of the chapter was that he remembered the wig and said screw it. Of course, after a year on walkabout his hair would be much longer and seriously sun bleached, so it would be much lighter, anyway.

Just saying.

Don't tell me that Barty Crouch Jr. slips Harry a portkey tomorrow. Time will tell.
Fantastic original take on HP. Well written. I loved the various sbake personalities. Overall theme of Harry gets independent and powerful without the usual folks is excellent. I loved Chelsea- of course there are so many friends Lily would have had; so glad to see some outside OOP, alive and thriving. You wrote a picture of areas and people we don’t usually see, so grateful for your writing. Stay well.
Books85 chapter 30 . 4/8
Actually, I like this chapter the best of all of the chapters so far. I like the character development for Flint and Pucey. It's about time that some of the other Slytherin characters become three dimensional. (Okay, most of the ones in Harry's year you know a bit about, but these only have Quidditch before this.

I really do enjoy this, Thank you!
Jolteon0 chapter 29 . 3/22
Ah, Harry is doing the right thing, and putting a suffering animal out of its misery.
BlazeStryker chapter 47 . 3/21
Now I have the image of Newt Scamander on the Titanic...
BlazeStryker chapter 41 . 3/21
I see Bas/Harry has kept his sea legs.
2,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »