Reviews for What the Hell, Hero?
WindbornesWord chapter 11 . 5/10
Great Fic, hope you come back to it someday as it’s very, very good.
Mirek316 chapter 11 . 5/1
Really nice story so far, aside from the whole UA teacher and students trusting the MC too much... And the whole zombie bugs thing at the end of this chapter. They would never allow only limited amount of student to shine more than the others when they clearly didnt earn the spot and only because Taylor wanted them exactly... It shows too much favoritism and would be bad example for the school. They should have arranged only those who were in the tournament or everyone who got past the first part of this thing. The 50 or so students.
Sefera chapter 12 . 4/29
Very Good! Sad to see that it’s not continuing, but I’ve favorited it! If ever you choose to continue it, I shall look forward to more :)
fadingMelody chapter 2 . 4/28
I know this fic is probably dead, but a quick note: "weary" means tired, "wary" means cautious. I've spotted a couple of places where you used "weary" but meant "wary" instead.

Aside from that, fic's looking good, so I'm hoping it gets resurrected soon!
Shame that you gave up on this story, it was pretty good.
PoofyOhio chapter 12 . 4/1
This is really cool.
Axza95 chapter 12 . 3/27
Love it
RedViking96 chapter 12 . 3/10
Most awesome and the bit with the quirkless kid was just so very very good, pure gold through and through.
RedViking96 chapter 11 . 3/10
Ha shigaraki Taylor is the most terrifying hero on your planet and all with tremble before her.
RedViking96 chapter 10 . 3/10
You're writing is pure gold forcing the students into fights that don't end in their expected flashy fashion brilliant.
RedViking96 chapter 9 . 3/10
That was inspired very well done good job you.
RedViking96 chapter 8 . 3/10
That was some top tier epicness good job.
RedViking96 chapter 7 . 3/10
Nice to see how things have been switched up and Nezu-bringer how droll I love it.
RedViking96 chapter 6 . 3/10
Taylor is opening up this gives me the warm fuzzies, good job.
RedViking96 chapter 5 . 3/10
Sweet Taylor getting voice in sports festival decision making.