Reviews for Suprise
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I liked the whole thang right more pleses
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
a great story and wery...NICE hehe, really good story

thanks for writing it :)

chris
Jack chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Obviously an incredibly nice image going on there, but that's not the point. I'd suggest that you could possibly spend more time on the conflict of duty on Dylan's behalf over sleeping with an Avatar, and more time on how the relationship started. I liked the way you started throwing in some slight tnesion in the relationship and I'd suggest you carry that on. All in all I'd say it's not bad but you need to write more - quantity may not be everything but it's still important.
david webb chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
please more you can"t just let it hang like this
PLEASE chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
please continiu the story
Natta chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
This is weird. Which doesn't mean that I don't like it. I do, but in a wicked way.
Hope for Love chapter 3 . 6/15/2003
I appreciate you dedicating this story to me. It was very nice of you. On a serious note, I really hope you do get back to 'Echoes of Future Past'. That is an excellent story.
kiss me i'm a pirate chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Neif. No dont stop now. This is just so kinkiy I cant help liking it. MORE MORE MORE! Please?
Hope for Love chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
I like a pure Dylan/Rommie alone relationship. So I'm half OK with this fic.
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
hehehehe MEOW! *lol* OOhh I so don't pity Dylan in this story! lucky Rommie and Beka! They are getting a Hercules in bed *laughs at the pun*

that was cute and funny...great job.. as always!
Desert-Rose6 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Your other stories are awesome I must admit. But this was funny. I'd like to see more of these stories.
Hope for Love chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
What is it with Beka/Rommie stories. Please stick with Dylan/Rommie stories please.(Added extra please on purpose.)