Reviews for In The Eyes of A Loner, An Ice Queen Is Untouchable
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 4 . 5/19
Amazing. This has been a short, but, amazing journey nonetheless. Great job.
Funkmaster1979 chapter 4 . 1/7
Loved your story. Haven't gotten to watch Bunny Girl Senpai yet but from what I've gathered, I feel your story is uniquely your own. Thank you for writing this.
maduenterprises321 chapter 4 . 10/25/2020
Great story
PrestineVagueness chapter 4 . 7/24/2020
Gosh, I love this story. Well written. Short and entertaining.
yappy111 chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
Thank you very much for the story, it hit the right notes and told its tale very well! I loved how you wrapped it up concisely and overall was a great read.
The romantic insanity chapter 4 . 3/23/2020
Adorable
Uday Sra chapter 4 . 2/13/2020
good
Cseska chapter 4 . 11/2/2019
Dammit, i love that ending
Katsugi chapter 4 . 10/27/2019
Thanks for writing. I enjoyed reading your work.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2019
Wait! Wait! Wait! You explained nothing about this (these?) mysterious powers! Did Hachiman know about those because of Orimoto...? And what happened with her exacy?! Please tell us something about all of this, even unelabourated ideas would do!
BlackPsych chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
Beautiful ending. Thanks for sticking through such a wonderful story to the end. Kind of a cliche ending, reminded me of the first Pokemon movie ending but ehhh it was still kino. I'm happy this got a happy ending. Great work!
maheshvara007 chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
Thank you for completing this wonderful story. Hope you will write more good stories like this one in the future.
RalphZiggy chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Yay! That was a very sweet rescue of a PB victim. I don't know that Hachiman would ever say he wanted to be someone's hero, just that he wanted to help. Thanks very much for the story!
HarimaHige chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Great story.
Not the perfect happy ending but still warmed my heart
sasukesdoom chapter 4 . 10/15/2019