Reviews for The Theory of Necessity
Ladykuchiki4709 chapter 1 . 9/10
This is beautiful. I miss Ichiruki...
blbeer chapter 1 . 9/5
this story is amazing. its perfect for a one shot but could also have worked for a longer story also. the emotions in this are just amazing.
DheyL chapter 1 . 8/20
It's beautiful
Mirabelle Lu Who chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh man, this story does not have nearly enough reviews. You have perfectly captured what I imagine their lives would be like after all that. That they would crave each other’s comfort even if they didn’t know it. You are such a beautiful writer!
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 7/11
oh dear this is so sweet , thanks much for other new fic
This was really cute!
Uin chapter 1 . 7/10
I loved the concept of Ichigo and Rukia cuddling in bed together. I know that the main idea of the story was of them helping each other but I just can't help but be filled with a warm feeling while reading them hugging while sleeping and be completely casual about it. I enjoy domestic ichiruki too much.

One of the things that I love the most about this pairing is that they actually help and support each other without being intrusive or pushing. They actually respect each other's limits but still understand each other deeply. I can't believe *ubo ruined this, but gladly there are authors out there that can make ichiruki justice, like you
Oooooh this is so good, the last part has me melting, thank you for sharing this!
Qyara chapter 1 . 7/9
This story really made me so giddy and fuzzy with happy feelings. I really adore your writing style. Thank you so much for writing IchiRuki ️
Haru000 chapter 1 . 7/8
So sweet.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/8
Lol I loved it.
achalida chapter 1 . 7/8
This one-shot is so sweet. I always love the scene in Ichigo’s bedroom.