Reviews for Older'
Guest chapter 2 . 20h
God that is disgusting. Sticking Ranma with an old lady. Why do you hate Ranma so much?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I Was looking for some good material to read im glad i found this
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
This has to be the sickest fic I've seen. I can't continue. Imagine being stuck engaged to a woman 20 years older than you, especially as a teenager. It's just too gross to continue reading. Seriously, who would want to marry an old lady?
shugokage chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful ending!
shugokage chapter 32 . 2/27/2013
Amazing story and nice multi ending!
Blissfull Wulf chapter 34 . 2/22/2013
I love this story so much. It's brought tears to my eyes of happiness at their dawning (and later fully fledged.) love for one another, as well as tears of sadness at their setbacks. Not to mention tears of envy and longing for the love that they share. This fic had me hooked from the start, and has earned its place at the top of my favorite Ranma fics. If I wasn't already a diehard Ranma/Nabiki shipper, I would have been after reading this story. The only fault I found in it was the slew of typos and misspellings throughout, but I'm more than willing to put up with them for such a wonderful read.
gemini3 chapter 34 . 1/13/2013
I suspect that I had thus far overlooked this fic because it's not Ranma and Akane, which I used to read pretty much exclusively. However, time and a dearth of good (unread) R/A fics have forced me to expand my horizons somewhat. I happened upon a link to "Older" in someone or other's list of best Ranma fics, and was intrigued by the premise.
After the first chapter or so, I was enjoying it so much I couldn't believe I hadn't stumbled on it before; after checking the author, I was even more surprised... since you're one of the few authors whose name I recognize on sight. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing (and finishing!) this fic, as it is one of only a few I've truly enjoyed in the last few years.
My only real disappointment was that I was really looking forward to reading Ranma and Nabiki's reunion following the fight with Akane, and you kept skipping past it. Ah well... it's enough.
Thank you again for this fic. It made me feel things no story has made me feel in years, and it really took me back. I don't know if you'll read this, but if you do I hope that you're still writing. Either way, thank you.
FrictionX42 chapter 34 . 12/12/2011
Certainly one of the best fics I've ever read. At times I found myself thinking it was dragging a little, but in hindsight I think it worked for the best as it kept things moving at a believable pace. Outstanding work!
FrictionX42 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
FINALLY!

Ok, now that that's out of my system, I'll go back to my usual 'review-at-the-end-of-a-fic' policy.
heeroyuyz chapter 27 . 1/11/2011
About five years too late, but I have to say, what a fucking copout. I love this story until this point, but now? What a fucking copout. Cologne learns nothing. Ranma continues to let others make his decisions for him, even if this is more pleasant than the original series. Nabiki, for all of her talk of saying she'll talk about his mistakes, ran away before he even could explain the moment between him and Shampoo. It turned into some cliche bullshit where everyone walks away happy in the end and no one learned a god damned thing.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 34 . 1/2/2011
Why does the Anniversary Epilogue have to be the last one? It still has no Rematch. Technically there has to be one before Ranma can return to Nabiki. No matter how Akane's opinion changes the match still has to happen otherwise its a mark against Ranma's Honor as a Martial Artist. And well that is lacking from this or any of the other endings.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 33 . 1/2/2011
Yeah... Kinda still missing that Rematch between Ranma and Akane. Even with everything else it really should happen before Ranma tries to go back to Nabiki at all. You know unless he is deciding to give up his honor that played a strong role in the rest of the story.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
Ranma stayed away a little bit long. And there was no Rematch. I'd have thought he'd be away a whole year or so going to various dojo with masters of styles he identified Akane using.

Even Genma and Soun resorted to the Saotome final attack when they knew they were outmatched. And groveling when they couldn't get away.

You do have other endings. But well this first one was not that satisfying. Just another dump of angst feed after too much BS earlier in the fic.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Plot hole. You made it rather clear that Kaoru didn't remember Ranma calling herself Ranko. And the reactions to the name Rachel have been done too many times for him thinking of her as Ranko to make sense without being told the name at least once again.

There was an earlier one related to this. But I read it during other distractions. Didn't you have a reaction by Nabiki about Kaoru in the first chapter where Ranma met him in Girl form? You know where the couch arm got ripped off? But when it came up again Nabiki didn't know about it?
Spokavriel chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
So she put someone who changes sex into a single sex environment. Not just that but a Catholic one. That curse defies the laws of nature and for a time could have even gotten a death sentence. Don't forget about a little thing called the Crusades. Kinda wouldn't have had as much of them without the backing of the Vatican.

So this Nabiki isn't as smart as usual fannon Nabiki portrayals? I hope they can find some aging mushrooms to put Ranma and Nabiki at the same age. The miss match is interesting and all but I'm having trouble accepting Nabs as a Cougar.