Reviews for Gone
Eph chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
I really like this. Scott's turn again? ;)
Hiril Moon chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Yep, definitely true to Wolverine's personality. I particularly liked that comment about pirouetting around the room in revealing spandex...
iluvelfiebois chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
Aw...

These are great.

Post up some more!
Karen chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
You are doing very good so-far. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

Karen "
Teresa chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Excellent, really good. I cant find anything to constructively criticise!

And, um... just for another reviewer, I thought Jean said, "You dont marry the bad boys." In other words she _planned_ to marry Scott. Cause I mean, if they were already married, that bit at the end where Logan tells Scott "She chose you"... well that REALLY doesnt make sense.. k, well now i gotta c it again!

Good work!
WormmonABC chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
*shreiks an annoying fangirl shreik*

I loved it!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Really good, I love your description of Scott and Logan, they're not out of character, as a few others are.

The story and it's content are lovely, I hope you write something like a sequel to this :)
koshi chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
This was wonderful. I like that Logan and Scott are becoming closer. I know that Jean would like that. Great writing. I look forward to more.
mac chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
this is good...keep going
SilverclawRose chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I'm very impressed. i really liked it, and that's quite an acomplishment since I don't paticuarily like Wolvarine or Cyclops. But it was good! It...flowed so well! You didn't just babble on and on about how sad he was. And the short little bit with the other mutants in the kitchen broke it up nicely. It didn't sound forced, and they were really in-character. In other words, you're just a really good writer!

_ ::applause::
Vicky chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
WOW! That was a lovely story! Your characterization is just perfect, I could see this

as a scene in the movie. Is there anymore like this, perchance?
Fayra chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Since I dont have the mind to give construtive criticism now, Ill just review.

It was so sweet... but it wasnt sappy, dont worry. It was justcure, Logan and Scotts moment. My only complain is that I was kind of expecting phisical contact...but you didnt say it was slash, so its not really a complain. I liked.
Ciela Night chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I liked this story a lot, I think you did a really good job at catching the emotions and mannerisms of the characters, especially Wolverine.
REhsh chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Good.

You must have missed the part in the movie when Jean tells Logan "I married the good guy." She and Scott were already married in X2.

Rehsh
Dolly chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
That is so kewl! Very very good job!