Reviews for The Blood of the Innocent
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Oh my god...

you made me cry! that was beautifl!

you know, it takes a really good story or poem to make me cry, and there have been a few! this story has been one of the few to make me cry!

i love this story!
kenshins-babe chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
*staring at the screen* wow I can only say wow that was so its me again. Im a Kenshin freak myself. Keep writing.
Lasako chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
That didn't suck! *Glomps Kitten-chan on the head* I liked it! I have good taste so there for it MUST be good, or are you doubting my taste? Only two spelling errors also... I make them all the time so I don't really care about them. Yep, this story is good, says I. (Heh, heh... The Kenshin way of speaking!)

Lasako

There's one thing in common that every life force has... And that is we have all have a past, present, and future.
Cerulean Solitaire chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wah! *sniff* sob. That reminded me eerily of my little fic, Requiem. Have you read it? Please do! It's really angsty, and was written by a sugar-deprived author, but... Oh, anyway, you don't want to hear sessha blather on. Bye!
HanyouGohan chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aw...that was so sweet. It was so sad and it almost made me cry. I pictured Kenshin outside at night, like in the rain, thinking of all this and I almost died.

It did not suck, it was sweet and one of a kind. I loved it! _

-GohanHimura aka Kenshin
Hawk Niag chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Hai. A lot of deep, true thought there. Good job!
Tani Gesakusha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
oh wow. This is amazing! I absolutely love it!
Cha-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I just thought that this fic of yours can be turned into a longer version or something, since it has quite a lot of potential in it.

Good work!