Reviews for The Blood of the Innocent
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Oh my god...

you made me cry! that was beautifl!

you know, it takes a really good story or poem to make me cry, and there have been a few! this story has been one of the few to make me cry!

i love this story!
kenshins-babe chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
*staring at the screen* wow I can only say wow that was so its me again. Im a Kenshin freak myself. Keep writing.
Lasako chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
That didn't suck! *Glomps Kitten-chan on the head* I liked it! I have good taste so there for it MUST be good, or are you doubting my taste? Only two spelling errors also... I make them all the time so I don't really care about them. Yep, this story is good, says I. (Heh, heh... The Kenshin way of speaking!)

~Lasako~

There's one thing in common that every life force has... And that is we have all have a past, present, and future.
Cerulean Solitaire chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wah! *sniff* sob. That reminded me eerily of my little fic, Requiem. Have you read it? Please do! It's really angsty, and was written by a sugar-deprived author, but... Oh, anyway, you don't want to hear sessha blather on. Bye!
HanyouGohan chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aw...that was so sweet. It was so sad and it almost made me cry. I pictured Kenshin outside at night, like in the rain, thinking of all this and I almost died.

It did not suck, it was sweet and one of a kind. I loved it! _

-GohanHimura aka Kenshin
Hawk Niag chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Hai. A lot of deep, true thought there. Good job!
Tani Gesakusha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
oh wow. This is amazing! I absolutely love it!
Cha-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I just thought that this fic of yours can be turned into a longer version or something, since it has quite a lot of potential in it.

Good work!