Reviews for Tom Riddle and the Quest for Dominance
TheArchmage1 chapter 31 . 11/20
why does this keep updating?
SweetCupcake190901 chapter 31 . 11/6
Would you believe me if I said that I binged this throughout the night? The story is very interesting and original. I have seen some where T.R is transported to the future but I haven’t seen the diary ever being used like that.
You have his personality down and there is enough character development without making it cheesy. I absolutely love the details and your take on the Hogwarts founders, Slytherin values etc. Taking aspects of the original work and making it your own is what fan-fiction is all about.

So happy that the moment I decided to come back to HP fan-fiction after years, yours was the first I read. Now my expectation bar for the others is high, whoops!
stevem1 chapter 31 . 10/30
This story has some brilliant ideas. Recommended.
TheOnlyKing chapter 31 . 10/29
Thanks for the awesome chapter, I was afraid that perhaps you had forgotten about this fic. I'm glad it was not so...
1saaa chapter 31 . 10/29
Scary ginny is best ginny. I like the direction you are taking her character. Great chapter and looking forward to the next one
Kitty Burglar chapter 12 . 9/26
Quite the references here!
TheTower1 chapter 18 . 8/4
You have it backwards again with the holidays Yule and Halloween are not Christian holidays. Christmas and all saints day were just placed on top of those holidays even the Christmas Tree was originally pagan and later they just made up the idea that it is Christian, like anyone would believe that worshiping a tree like the pagans and giving gifts would be a Christmas tradition. It is the same thing with Easter having nothing to do with eggs, which came from the pagan holiday. The real Christian tradition for those days was to go to Church and stay there praying the whole day and not celebrating the pagan holidays. Like that stopped anyone from doing so.
TheTower1 chapter 15 . 8/4
It is impossible that Tom does not know the importance of Samhain known to modern people as Halloween. The Christians later threw a bunch of made up holidays on all of the holidays worshiped by the pagans living in Britain and elsewhere. Easter and Christmas was thrown right on top and all saints day on November 1 was thrown on top of Samhain and so they just celebrated it the night before. There was a summer holiday that the Christians also replaced but we don’t celebrate midsummer anymore. Samhain is considered an extremely important holiday for magic, although franking they were all important for magic just in different ways. Christ was not born on December 25 and the day of Easter didn’t actually line up with his death and supposed revival either.
TheTower1 chapter 9 . 8/4
Tom should have learned from dark lord dumbledor about how Gryffindors makes better minions than slytherins who think for themselves. Minions who jump at the chance to do your bidding without thought are much better minions.
TheTower1 chapter 5 . 8/4
He just needs to learn how to have an eye twinkle wandlessly and he is set to becoming the greatest dark lord.
Arizeri chapter 8 . 7/8
“I suggest you change the gold and buy the company your uncle works in. That way you can threaten him with sacking if he ever again mistreats you." Tom can be fun
Arizeri chapter 4 . 7/8
Wow Tom, knowing you want to rule the world before you graduate highschool is really something. Im actually not sure if this makes him seem more or less mature. But its good that he is engaging in deep self reflection and actually changing himself, not just changing his plan, or he would make all new mistakes. Its true that Voldemort did some good, the purebloods were keeping the world stagnant. However to be fair the muggle world was stagnant for millennia itself, until slowly the renaissance and later industrial revolution, and the cultural gap leaves them a few decades separate. This is very interesting so far
TheOnlyKing chapter 30 . 6/5
Amazing fic, I've always wanted to read a fic about a competent Tom Riddle.
Pretty sweet !
setokayba2n chapter 29 . 5/14
I for one noticed the D in Death... With Tom having the ring, he only need the invisibility cape and the wand and become the lord of death