Reviews for His Loyal Pet
Ranmayamabushi chapter 9 . 2/20
Very enjoyable story thanks for sharing
Re Lovely Lover chapter 2 . 2/12
So often is the chamber glossed over in stories that I'm actually quite happy when it gets brought up. Yet this one makes it worse than not being brought up. First the altering of his accomplishment of doing it at 12. Yes its still only 14 but at such a young age its a wide enough gap.

Second would be the goblin of all things just dropping the situation and not asking about that likely multi ton pile of expensive resources laying there in the chamber to rot. Seriously?

Aside from that is Harry being told Albus is his magical guardian and nothing on his families will being mentioned.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 2/12
Hate aging up because people don't want to wait till they're older or start the story later for the intimate/lemons they want to write.

Reading it saying fifteen my mind instantly says thirteen. Then says third year hadn't started and it goes oh yeah, maybe twelve. How his body looks, his twelve year old scrawny from malnourishment and age body?

Thats going to annoy me as it pops up. Meh.
FlawedBauthor chapter 1 . 1/19
Probably shouldn't post stories if you're too brain dead to finish them. Idiot.
kazutoayoma chapter 9 . 12/31/2023
great story hope you will update it again someday
Wally991 chapter 9 . 12/9/2023
Sad that thus was dropped when things were coming to a head
Jakulo chapter 3 . 11/17/2023
Why tf is bella the head of the house when she is only married to the family?
Markjmcmurray chapter 9 . 10/21/2023
I'm hoping to read more of this SOON!
Luke MorningStar11 chapter 9 . 10/6/2023
I loved ! Update soon please!
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 2 . 10/2/2023
- when harry performed the familiar ritual, like the “Master and slave” bond she originally had between herself and Voldemort. It had been said between couple of stories that being marked means everything you own becomes an extension of the one who owns the brand.

Harry potter, unknowingly, poached the Lestranges from Voldemort’s clutches. And Bella is loving the chaos.
Chris Fox chapter 9 . 9/4/2023
I need more of this! But it hasent been updated in some time. This makes me sad. I hope you are okay Auther and I hope that you write more of this story!
Zachary Davis chapter 9 . 8/29/2023
it has been great so far pls update
nagiten chapter 3 . 8/27/2023
why didnt he go back to the vault and get the earlier journals to solve the nickname mystery? i never really got why ron made so a big deal about crookshanks chasing scabbers i mean there are how many cats at hogwarts not including norris yet not one did he ever go after like crookshanks
phillipcaudill1991 chapter 9 . 5/31/2023
Really wish u didn't abandon this story I was enjoying it
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 5/22/2023
Will you complete it? I saw a similar story but the cat's name ids different! harry Potter's Familiar Cat by Dýavol Lucifer