Reviews for Different Always Means The Same Thing
Ariastella chapter 9 . 4/6
I have a question that will likely be answered later anyway & as such, is probably redundant. Yet, despite that, it is still nagging at me. Is Kagome still a Miko? I mean, I get that she's already a Mutant with powers, but I'd still like to know.
Mondtanz chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
This is a very interesting and well done story. I'm amazed by the details and twists you have given the plot. Even if the X-Men don't make an all out appearance, Charles Xavier's influence is clearly visible. I bet he is Kaede's associate. And having Miroku's gauntlet be made by Forge was a stroke of genius.
I wonder when the Shikon no Tama will make an appearance. After all, it was left lying under some rubbish in a back street after Hiten's attack.
Please continue this story, I'm definitely following this, no matter how long you take to update.
flumf8188 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I'm not usually one for crossover's, but this is probably one of the best fan-fictions i've read. If Sesshoumaru is still around I'm curious as to what he's what he's been up to for 500 years.
Elfen Children chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
We like the story it's an amazing mix and we can't wait for more!

Post soon!
X.summergrey.X chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
this story is interesting. i like how they are able to relate on a personal and emotional way. i look forward to see what happens and what will happen with the jewel and how kikyou shows up and the way inuyasha will react.
Kintora chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I'm so glad to see you've updated! This story is one I reread frequently. It's engrossing and moving all in one, and I find the parallels you draw very intriguing. I must say that the end of this chapter gave me chills though. Makes me hope those poor kids trapped under Naraku's thumb will end up with a happier outcome than their canon counterparts - particularly Kagura.

And Sesshoumaru... The question about demons had me stumped to. Are there any left? If there are, I hope Sesshoumaru will show up with Rin and Jaken somehow.

Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
Fallenfan77 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I'm not logged in but I am truly hooked on to this story! I love it! You are an amazing writer!
Inu'sgirl4ever chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Wow...I have never read a story like this. And I love it! I'm dying for more! I found this story on tumblr and I'm glad I did.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Awesome chapter! Loving this story, it's written so well!
jillangeljinx10 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I want a chapter when inuyasha and kagome fall in love
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
So what happens next?
xXLunarRayneXx chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
love it
Kintora chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
So... I take it this story is waaaay back on the back burner or discontinued? Either way, it was great while it lasted it. I love the idea of Kagome being able to relate to Inuyasha on a closer level. There were bits that made me tear up too. You're very good at conveying the characters' feelings. Keep up the great work!
pepperikeys chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
Please update soon!
Lirael1 chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
I thought your pacing was just fine, though I am confused about one bit. In your previous chapter where Kagome (presumably?) is remembering a conversation about why her grandfather was in the hospital, I'm not sure what you're implying... Did someone tell Grandpa Higurashi about Kagome's abilities or did she accidentally reveal them to him?