Reviews for Different Always Means The Same Thing
Jupiter's Light chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
Sweet! SWEET! S~W~E~E~T! Write/POST more ASAP! I LOVE IT! :)
SakuraSamora chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
man why that agian she doesnt resemble her taht much
Tankred chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
It's Kagome! Ka-go-me! Heh, can't wait for the fourth chapter.
Sarah chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
Man, that was an awesome story! I love that you mixed X-Men and InuYasha together - that's gotta be the most original storyline I've ever come across! Please update soon! I have to find out what's gonna happen next! :)

And as a side note, I agree with you: X-2 did totally kick major ass!
Priest chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Interesting, I look forward to more frome you on this. Ja-ne (_)
leidiavolo chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
*clap clap* please update soon. you have soo many reviews just for 3 chapters, dont you think you owe it to the reviewers to update more quickly and make the chapters longer? i think so atleast.
DamiaMulder chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
ooh, i like. i don't think i've seen another IY/X-men crossover. it's very interesting. keep writing!

;)
Torith chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
WHEW! almost forgot which story this was! Damn good one, though! Didn't you have Hiten and Manten in the last chapter, though? not Kouga and Manten?Oh, well! Great chapter, though! Continue, onegai!

Ja ne, Kenkaya-san!
LynLin chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
still wanna know wheres x-men

but cool
LynLin chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
when are the x-men getting in here?
LynLin chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
oo

I like
dhrachth chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
I'd just gotten home from seeing the most excellent X-Men sequel to find a new chapter of this most excellent story had appeared. It's synergy! Keep up the good work.
myinuyasha04 chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
this is too good! i love the tie in with the x-men thing! wonderfully done! keep going! please!
Jay chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
Please continue! And can u make the next chapter longer? It was way too short! Anyways, update real soon! Ja ne!
Sesshomaru13 chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
hey really cool story! I liked it a lot. Lpease post soon!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »