Reviews for So Close to Magic
WinchesterDixonBros chapter 1 . 1/25
So I know that you haven’t updated this in years but I just came across it and wanted to let you know I loved this story and Winona!
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 76 . 11/1/2022
This story. THIS story!
I’m hooked, it’s her a great ride and it’s heartening to know you’re returning to it no matter the delay.
I can’t wait to see where you take these characters, hoping soo much for another few saves but know that probably won’t be he case through DH2.
Wonderful job Author!
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 11 . 10/31/2022
That awkward moment when you realize you only wish the PoA was upon us and not actually upon us.
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 11 . 10/31/2022
I feel like your note is a Easter egg. There are really only two families is cannon known for grey eyes, only one that has a connection with Harry’s that may have had a story that aligned with a missing father at age three (although where momma bear is in all this is questionable) and so hush, hush, that they may have used mom’s maiden name… but def not muggleborn. Maybe I’m reaching (because POA is upon us) but Dumbledore’s sad “you’re not related through his mother’s side” is quite the push for me.
Invested. Looking forward to the reveal, whenever that may be.
Guest chapter 76 . 10/22/2022
Is this fic dead?
jodezaca chapter 76 . 10/11/2022
I love:
- how you built on the side characters
- Winnie as a character
- how you flesh out their emotions
- the pace
- how you built on the more unexplored side of the world
- your characterization and critique of Dumbledore

I dislike how little the plot changed. Remove the fact that Winnie is a seer, and the story would still be the same. I also dislike that Rowling's subtle fatphobia, pro-slavery, xenophobia, etc. remained unchallenged. I also dislike your theme of lying in relationships as necessary.

Anyways, I still enjoyed your story and am thankful for all your hard work. I am disappointed that I couldn't see Winnie beyond Hogwarts. That would have been really enjoyable and wonderful. Thank you!
jodezaca chapter 75 . 10/11/2022
The Hogwarts graduation we needed
jodezaca chapter 73 . 10/11/2022
Yes! Been waiting for this scene.
jodezaca chapter 67 . 10/10/2022
I love Winnie and Sirius.
jodezaca chapter 64 . 10/10/2022
Fluff is good.
jodezaca chapter 56 . 10/10/2022
I'm disappointed that I'm only a few chapters away from catching up, just when we're starting to feel Winnie's impact as a seer.
jodezaca chapter 52 . 10/10/2022
I like the minor changes to the plot, especially concerning the emotions of the characters.
jodezaca chapter 51 . 10/10/2022
I almost thought you were gonna let Sirius die (and that Winnie's ability is just a prop).
Mercymadness chapter 76 . 8/4/2022
I’m so SAD that this is the last chapter. I don’t know how I reached the end so quickly. Waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update
Catherine.alice chapter 76 . 7/29/2022
Please update soon I’m desperate for more chapters
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »