Reviews for From Schoolgirl to Royal
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
Amydali86 chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
The whole calling Darien 'satan' reminds me of high school when my best friend and I called this boy I liked (and eventually got rejected by) 'satan' (never to his face of course)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 8/19/2006
very nice!
Neonlights chapter 24 . 2/13/2006
couldnt be bothered loggin in... i love this story! the fact that you bought her family into it was great! and i love the fact that Beryl's brother was teh enemy! and she even got on better with Shingo? yay! i think he's cool! love it!
GoddessSerenity chapter 24 . 6/13/2004
Plz write an epiloge this was such a good story!

-super sailor usagi-

aka Goddess Serenity
super sailor usagi chapter 24 . 10/23/2003
this was a good chappie. update soon cuz this cannot be an ending you;ll make me cry if it is.
mae chapter 24 . 10/22/2003
nice story!

writen well
Saturns-Angel1985 chapter 24 . 10/20/2003
I love it and Hope to read more soon keep it up ok

P.S E mail me !
courtjasnluvr87 chapter 24 . 10/20/2003
This was great! Is this the end then? Well, if so, it was a really good story, and you should consider writing a sequel to it! You could also write an epilogue about after Serena gets better and everyone is together again. I really enjoyed reading this!
courtjasnluvr87 chapter 23 . 10/17/2003
Oh no! I hope that Serena is okay! Her and Darien have some catching up to do! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
GracedAngel1864 chapter 23 . 10/16/2003
Your story is amazing !

it has an amazing plot , even thought those cliffhangers are so mean. I enjoyed your story and I couldnt take my eyes of the com screen.

Write another chapter soon !

- eclipse
Leira chapter 23 . 10/16/2003
Hi the story is really good. i love the story and i hope that you keep writing.

Leira Caz .~
kalinda chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
great chapter i cant wait for the next one
Rose-Z chapter 23 . 10/14/2003
OMG.. this is a great story, you're doin' really good. i have a lot of trouble findin' good stories like this. N-E wayz... i hope u update soon i'll B waitin'. buh-bye
Saturns-Angel1985 chapter 23 . 10/13/2003
love it love it love it love it well ya get the point right. well WB