Reviews for Friendship and Beyond
I'm eager to see what kind of justice you give to Albus by the end of the story. Maybe you can feed him [slowly] to a nest of new blasted in skrewts or something.
LOL. Sorry, but in the middle of the list of horrible, terrible, nightmare-inducing memories, one stood out and made me laugh: Ron on the Quidditch team. hahahah. How did that get in there? chuckle.
Great speech.
Lots of cool ideas in this chapter.
Mashkai30 chapter 53 . 7/31/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 53 . 9/20/2013
Thanks for the entertainment. I see there is a sequel, so I'll read it soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Someone should let Ron & Hermione know that they don't need to worry about Harry tonight.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Good story so far. However, I think I must have forgotten part of the books, because this line confused me and made me laugh when I saw it in the list of Harry's worst memories of all time: "/FLASH/ Ron on the quidditch team." LOL
Taryn1409 chapter 53 . 7/6/2011
oh the ending! Im all snifflely now. so cute. but this was a really amazing story that was easy to emotionally connect to. keep up the good work!
Sandy chapter 27 . 9/21/2010
Funny chapter, with Snape repeatedly acting like a noble Gryffindor. Maybe he asked to be sorted in the wrong house, just like Harry did.
Sandy chapter 25 . 9/21/2010
Very good fic so far. There are a few typos, mostly just repeated use of loose instead of lose. This chapter has self-conflagration (setting on fire) instead of self-flagellation (whipping, beating himself up). Ow!
darrena chapter 53 . 10/25/2009
Great story! I enjoyed reading it very much :)
skrybspryt chapter 53 . 7/31/2009
What a wonderful story, I'm so glad that I found it.
Terrible Tues chapter 53 . 5/18/2009