Reviews for All That is Gold
HelloDenmark chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Really sweet story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
A three year old child is too young to understand what death is.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Estel does sound older than a 3 year old child. A child that young wouldn't be that brave and he would have trouble with some of the consonents. One way to be sure that the child isn't too mature for his age is to remember that the younger the child is the more babyish he is. A child of two to five will call his parents mommy and daddy and would cry without being ashamed. A child of six may also still cry. Of course a 5 year old is more mature than a 2 year old. A child who is too old to cry or starts calling his parents mom and dad instead of mommy and daddy is probably 7 or 8. That's my opinion. I could be either right or wrong.
blindrain chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
Ha! You did it so well, I wanted Elladan to die. XP XP XP

I'm sorry - that might have been an insult. What I meant was...Okay, I don't really know. But the story was wonderful. :)

Good job.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
I absolutely love this story. I first came across it years ago and would check back for updates frequently. I recently rediscovered it and was quite pleased to see it had been updated. I look forward to your next update - however long that may take! Kudos to you! :)
dinopoodle chapter 19 . 5/14/2009
very nice, claps, and cheers. well done
asdfjkl chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
i like it! i think your aragorn's more than a bit advanced for a 2 year old, but i love the way you've portrayed gilraen. you've done a wonderful job making her seem realistic.

update soon!
Tirnel chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
well good so far...Arathorn wasn't considered an old man by the dunedain. being 50? or was it 60 when he fell. either way tolkien said that he was still young in the eyes of the dunedain.
Alariel chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
Beautiful ...that's all I can say. I was hoping that the young Aragorn would be instrumental in bringing Elladan back to his family and he did. It was tasteful yet not "mooshy," and it made for a very enjoyable read. Don't be such a stranger ...I eagerly await the next chapter.
Viresse chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
I can't believe when I see your update! And yes, this is good! Even if one may think of what will happen, it's not the same that you are actually updating.

This chapter is nicely written and I'm glad about how it goes. Will stay tunned for your next chapter!
PadawanCassy chapter 18 . 11/17/2008

Wonderful story, please keep up with the wonderful work and post another chapter soon.

Kiki chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
Aragorn's in elladan's room isn't he? that's the last place anyone would think to look. Please Please don't kill Elladan. Estel's life would be so much duller without those two. Loove the story. It made me cry!
Moonprincess202 chapter 18 . 3/13/2008
That's an awful cliffhanger for us readers. I do hope the next chapter will be sooner rather than later but I understand the conflicts of real life when it comes to writing. Anyways, I have really enjoyed the story thus far and eagerly again future updates.
littlesaiyangirl chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
(gets down on knees) Please...please update soon!
Alinchen chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
Whow, am I surprised or shocked to need over three months to read this fantastic new chapter? Whatever, this is the best chapter you ever wrote.

I'm fully your opinion that such an outburst of the Peredhil is possible. Elrond's reaction of his son's behaviour filled perfectly in the picture you made of him. In my opinion Elrond is a grieving elf, sometimes missunderstood and full of grieve, anger and - even as he is part of human himself - at least a bit of hate. In this combination his reaction is more than understandable. Elrohir's behaviour is even more possible. The whole valley singing in grieve of his brother's death, a father who handle like his son is already death - if I were in his place I would have reacted the same way. Ok, I would have an outburst that Sauron would think twice if his decision of comming back is the right one *g*

I hope you're better now and your family will be reunited one day. Anyway, have a nice Christmas time.

Bye Vany

(Oh, would you mind if I translate your stories? There are so many readers who would love to read 'em, but cannot because the won't understand a single word.)