Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Gryffindor
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
An interesting story with a lot of imagination and well written.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue with the next chapter.
kittykatkitkat chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
F OFF chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Hocapontas chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I seriously hope your not going to kill off Sirius later. I love the training thing though.
LillyRose95 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
its a gr8 story so far, but i would luv to read on so please update
Ruby Red-ink chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
so...not gonna lie, this story is pretty awesome! i rlly wish u would pick it back up again, it seems so interesting. hope u will update soon!

loganandveronica4ever chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
i love it
cutecess chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
i like it - all your stories are good! go you! umm, please continue - a few times you dotted full stops for a undiscernable purpose and that's all. oh - and update!
polly chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
hey! this ia a brilliant story!its fantastic,fab,spectacular!im kinda sad that it has only 2 chappies,so can u plz(plz)update faster? i luv ur story! keep up da good work! all da best!
mrmistoffelees chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
I like! Look forward to reading more!
Kcmfanfic chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
It great! Fabulous Job grand admiral chelli Dahhling
glittergal92 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I think it is pretty good, I can tell you have read teh lord of the rings,come on you the thing with dumbledore when harry woke up, and how the forest starts yeah, I've read it too. I love it keep it up
The Angel of Freakiness chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
hey, i know it shows i am reviewing 4 the 1st chapter but its actualy 4 both so yeh. Great fic! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ write more soon!