Reviews for Bottled Genius
Anon chapter 28 . 4/14
I. LOVE. THIS. PERIOD.
inkimp chapter 1 . 3/24
Reading this for like the 5th time with a few years in between.

IT'S JUST SO GOOD

Alannada chapter 28 . 11/28/2017
This was a great read. There should be more fics like this
Celestial Iris chapter 28 . 7/28/2017
This is so sweet! I loved the love/hate banter that you included!... I just realized this was last updated not that long after I was born. O.o. Oh well! Thanks for the amazing fic! InuKag for life ;P
Wfest chapter 28 . 5/12/2017
Great story, very well written, though the storyline is a bit wacky - a djinn/wishbringer?! I loved it, especially the dialogues.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
"Accept it hadn't been an accident." Really, 'accept'?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Love the Britishisms
AddictedMJ chapter 28 . 8/19/2016
I read A LOT of InuKag fanfics and Bottled Genius is one of my favorites!Though I'm trying to find a smushty (if you know what I mean( there are innocent readers out there!InuKag about Kagome being rapafter practicing for a school play and Hojo is her partner for it. Also Inuyasha finding out about it after being impatient. I don't want to say few parts of each chapter I remembered because some might get spoiled on the story... but anyway... can someone help me please?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/12/2016
This was a good story! I loved how creative your wishes were and how intense the story was. You're a great writer! I like how you made the story interesting even without a lot of romantic kiss scenes. I wish there were more actual kiss scenes but honestly it's great the way it is.
tomorrow4eva chapter 28 . 5/29/2016
Beautiful ending!
tomorrow4eva chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
Aw!
tomorrow4eva chapter 18 . 5/28/2016
Aw, Miroku isn't sticking around. Lovely to see him though.
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
I'm enjoying this story quite a lot. It's cleverly done. You've captured the essence of the original story and the characters are true to themselves, just in different situations. Plus Naraku is being quite the awesome villain. My take on the Sess/Kag fics is that lots of people think Sess is pretty, and Kagomi is naturally a Mary-Sue. Only she's a canon Mary-Sue, so we get her instead of OCs. Small mercies. :)
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Not that you'll read this, because, holy shit, it's been over 13 years. Hell, it's been over 13 years since I was introduced to InuYasha myself, wild, that. But Kagome could just make wishes that any mortal is capable of granting to use up her wishes. "Do ten jumping jacks." "Get the bread, deli meats, cheese, lettuce, and tomato out of the fridge and make me a sandwich with them." "Say something." "Dance a jig." Dumb shit like that. I have to say, the poor girl is not very bright.
that.girl.we.all.luv chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
Somehow 'Kagome' beating people up, and getting expelled is funny. I know it should be sad, but I'm laughing so hard right now.
3,890 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »