Reviews for Bottled Genius
"Accept it hadn't been an accident." Really, 'accept'?
Love the Britishisms
AddictedMJ chapter 28 . 8/19/2016
I read A LOT of InuKag fanfics and Bottled Genius is one of my favorites!Though I'm trying to find a smushty (if you know what I mean( there are innocent readers out there!InuKag about Kagome being rapafter practicing for a school play and Hojo is her partner for it. Also Inuyasha finding out about it after being impatient. I don't want to say few parts of each chapter I remembered because some might get spoiled on the story... but anyway... can someone help me please?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/12/2016
This was a good story! I loved how creative your wishes were and how intense the story was. You're a great writer! I like how you made the story interesting even without a lot of romantic kiss scenes. I wish there were more actual kiss scenes but honestly it's great the way it is.
tomorrow4eva chapter 28 . 5/29/2016
Beautiful ending!
tomorrow4eva chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
Aw!
tomorrow4eva chapter 18 . 5/28/2016
Aw, Miroku isn't sticking around. Lovely to see him though.
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
I'm enjoying this story quite a lot. It's cleverly done. You've captured the essence of the original story and the characters are true to themselves, just in different situations. Plus Naraku is being quite the awesome villain. My take on the Sess/Kag fics is that lots of people think Sess is pretty, and Kagomi is naturally a Mary-Sue. Only she's a canon Mary-Sue, so we get her instead of OCs. Small mercies. :)
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Not that you'll read this, because, holy shit, it's been over 13 years. Hell, it's been over 13 years since I was introduced to InuYasha myself, wild, that. But Kagome could just make wishes that any mortal is capable of granting to use up her wishes. "Do ten jumping jacks." "Get the bread, deli meats, cheese, lettuce, and tomato out of the fridge and make me a sandwich with them." "Say something." "Dance a jig." Dumb shit like that. I have to say, the poor girl is not very bright.
that.girl.we.all.luv chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
Somehow 'Kagome' beating people up, and getting expelled is funny. I know it should be sad, but I'm laughing so hard right now.
D nster chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I just LOVE this story. It deserves ALL of the attention. The imagery was beautiful, and the plot was very original compared to most stories today. This is just, a masterpiece... I also like that you care about grammar/spelling!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Huh? A Bottled Genie instead of a genie in a lamp. Wow... I would preferred the genie to be a real able to touch person. He must of been cursed to live his days in a bottle. Never able to get out unless someone wanted to wish him free. But he said that she couldn't wish him free, but I think the only way to free him is most likely love. It's kind of like Beauty and the Beast. Keep up the good work!
haileytcb chapter 28 . 11/28/2015
hooray!
InuSoulSonicEater40 chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
Cute Loved the ending
Guest chapter 28 . 8/9/2015
this was genius. i loved every chapter there was never a dull moment. i usually dont have it out for fanfictions but this one takes the cake im so happy to have stumbled onto this story because it was absolutely amazing. no words can explain the feelings of uneasiness, happiness, anxiousness, and other jumbled emotions that ive felt when reading this. once again this story was genius
3,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »