Reviews for Bottled Genius
Tans chapter 28 . 7/17
God you're stories leave me emotionally drained and lacking in sleep EVERY TIME. But I just can't get enough, can I...
This was great! Loved it just as much as some of the other fics of yours that I've come across recently. You really are an amazing writer. There were typos and stuff but it wasn't much of a big deal. The development of Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship was reasonable and sweet, not rushed like most common pieces are. And the things they had to go through and the details of every twist in the story were very well thought of and planned. Beautifully scripted and wonderful plot. I had fun! It was definitely one of your best works, so far for now I guess...I haven't read all your fics so it could be too early to judge. And ALL the fics I've read that are of yours I always seem to consider one of your best works so that critique seems pretty insubstantial now...bummer
I really WISH you keep writing and inspiring so many emotions in the audience of your writing (to make your readers feel all the more human, like what you've been doing for me-stirring several emotions that have gone rusty from being left unused and uncalled for by uneventful circumstances of life for the past couple of years-ugh I'm probly being incoherent again...).
Thanks for all the efforts you put into this great fic! And I'm definitely looking forward to another one muhahahaha~
bloodlust135335 chapter 28 . 5/11
I thought this story was amazing and I can't wait to read the rest of your stories
JessiLeeBSB chapter 1 . 4/4
I just wanted to let you know that this is my all time favorite fanfiction. I first read it a few years ago and I'm reading it again, this will make I think the 6th or 7th time i've read it. I LOVE IT. 3
lemerly chapter 28 . 1/16
Wow where do I start with this fic! It was just amazing haha get ready for one hell of a long review cuz I got a lot to say haha
I kept meaning to read this fic for ages before I actually did stuff kept happening and then school started up again but anyway enough with all my rants and on with the actual review haha!

This fic was amazing! You actually had me bawling my eyes out at the last four chapters! I was reading it at break earlier and I started crying my cousin has to look over at me to see if I was alright but then she saw it was Fan Fiction and read whatever it was she was reading it was so sad! How could you have us think that Inuyasha was gonna be sealed away like that! I seriously thought that they wernt going to see each other again.

Haha I had to laugh though when I found out the first generation wish bringer was shippo I honestly wasn't able to guess who the first was gonna be but when he rang telling them to get chocolate fingers I guessed aanndd was wring haha gotta love Shippo though and the way he kept on trying to get then to wish for Inuyasha's freedom you just made me love him all the more. hes so cute and fluffy haha and a real know-it-all but you got him just right :D for a while I thought Kaeda was gonna be the number on...weird I know but still haha

I love how this was a slow build relationship too so many fics out there are all just oh i seen you and now I'm in love kinda things it gets a but repetitive after a while especially when it's like that in every fandom but that's why I love this fic all the more! It wasn't one of those.

Inuyasha'a letter to Kagome at the end was so sad and sweet! I didn't see it coming but when he let her fall asleep up in the attic I was getting so worked up! Since it was during class I wasn't meant to be reading so i my head i was screaming at the phone! I'm happy you went ahead and did the fic out the way you wanted instead of taking a load of suggestions from people reviewing I love the way you did this

And the part when Inuyasha came out fro the bottle thinking Kagome was dead the way you wrote that was perfect! Sad but perfect haha That's the best way to describe it haha Miroku in this was brilliant too! And Sango telling wishing him to slap himself whenever he thought of something dirty INGENIOUS!

Even though the idea has a genie in it I thought it would have been like Aladdin but it wasn't anything like it! Sue it has the whole genie thing in it but that's it and I loved it!

Haha ok I'm gonna have to stop now before i start ranting again and repeating myself thanks for a great fic definitely one of my favorites!
melcerena chapter 28 . 10/31/2014
Awww shit! Amazingly beautiful story! When I started reading I just couldn't stop and it's 5:03am an i have class at 7am pfff

You have so much imagination! At so many times I was like WOW seriously? I don't know how much time you used to create all this but I just wated to say thank you! You have no idea howmany times I just wanted to skip tk the end and just read the las chapter and then I'd stop myself and tell me "no no no, enjoy the ride you can do it! " Hahaha awsome!

I'm definitely reading more creations of yours cause the way you write is so refreshing in every way possible.

So thank you once more! And see ya! :3

Mel
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
awsm concept :-) lvd it
WolfofGalaxies chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
awwww kawaii desu!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Love it! Hoping for a sequel
ImpatientDreamer chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Normally, I don't read any fanfiction that isn't a one-shot or a two-shot. But... THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. Took me three days to read it all and it may now be my favorite story. : D Though when I had to go to bed and Inuyasha had just died I wasn't very pleased. Now, however... My mind is going: LET ME LOVE YOU.
Also, wow. 3,860(61 now) reviews.
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
Original, fascinating, enthralling. Loved it!
ichiberrypervert chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Awww, fluff! -w-
ichiberrypervert chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
D': yay! Kagome admitted her feelings at last! And Inuyasha really does like her! I'm so happy! XD
ichiberrypervert chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
D'8
ichiberrypervert chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
O.o
Ummmmmm... ouch?
I like how Inuyasha slowly opened up to Kagome there. It was very sweet. And the effort to not snap at her... impressive. And thank you for clearing up the mile high club thingie. /./ :)
ichiberrypervert chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
More like a different type of twister...
3,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »