Reviews for Unbroken Promises
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I love your story, I know you have discountinued it until further notice but can that not be long. Please continue if you can.
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This seems good so far, but I'd like to read more. *wrinkles nose* There's only one chapter written though, and I had to dig pretty far to find this. Um, will you be updating any time soon?
Master of short stories and owner of the triforce of pride chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i really injoyed this fan fic it is one of the best spirited away ones i have read im a big fan of spirited away and i could just picture all this happening it was really a great story and i hope you countiue it,
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
awesome!
Kaji no Hime chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
hello, this is Kaji...i am a good friend of Kiri Hinomiko, but she used to be Hiei_battousai... maybe you recognize this name or not, it doesn't matter because she has told me of your other stories YYH in particular. and based on what she said, this was indeed very angsty, more than normal... i'm afraid the angst muse won this round... but judging from the looks of things, the romance muse will certainly not give up without a fight... but neither will the angst... hm, i wonder how it will end?
this is indeed a very good story and it has given me inspiration. may i use this inspiration your story has given me if i give you an amount of credit for one of the chapters.? isee that you are very talented and i do not want to take away from that talent by using your ideas without your permission..!
anyways very nice chapter! and i can't quite wait long enough for the next chapter to be up!
Ja
Kaji
Tymberwolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I like the story can hardly wait in til you up date.
wi11ow chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
good story!update soon
Amuli chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I like it very much! please keep continuing it!
magicgalkairi chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
okay, fine. it was really good. So if it was eight years since she went to the Spirit World wouldn't she be almost finished with high school? That's a good idea, having her move back to the Spirit World. I also like the drama. So keep on writing!
Nikko-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Please continue this story! Please update it! It's one of the best I have read, it's awesome!
Cat Steele chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
THAT WAS SO GOOD! : D U HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! : (

(plus i dont have any stories of my own so dont bother)
Call Me Adam chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
O. Spooky little cliffy. Me thinks that the Kumquat Queen'll like this 'un. Speaking of which, has anyone seen my popcorn. I woke up this morning and my cow had gone from the table so now I'm left wondering just how, I am supposed to get more tootsie pops. I love those. Y'know, I never found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a orange. Any hoo, I must layeth the SmackDown! on my broom for eating the last invisible popsicle...
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
This fic is GREAT ! Please, PLEASE continue it . I'll be waiting for the next chapter !
Ashes of Butterflies chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
REALLY!GOOD! CONTINUE! SOON!
Miru-muru chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
WOW! *.* *goes all sparkley* This is SUCH a great fic! *.* I can't wait to see what happens next! . I espically like how Chihiro just up and left the waiting room. - Nice way to end the chapter. -