Reviews for Colors
9mouse9 chapter 1 . 8/30
Wow, this was super cute! I loved all the symbolism and, well, colors!...I never considered why Jack might have picked pink, but this is certainly something I'll think about next time I watch Mary Poppins Returns. :)
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 7/13
This was an adorable oneshot! I hope to read more about the MPR characters.
Percie Jean chapter 1 . 7/12
Yay for inspiration returning! :) I really enjoy it when color theory comes up in stories, and I think you did a lovely job of weaving it into this one-shot. It feels so natural and gives a lot of insight into the characters. And that ending is perfect.
Phantom Actress chapter 1 . 7/12
Recently I've been thinking about why Jack could tell that it was Jane's balloon. I loved how to played this out. The red waistcoat part reminded me of Les Miserables. I also see Jane as more of a pink person. And the ending was amazing.
Sir Perfluous chapter 1 . 7/12
Chimpanzooniverse? LOL! What a great name. I love it.

Overall a nice little oneshot: sweet and fluffy. I do like how you’ve given meanings to the different colors in Jack’s life, especially as they relate to his relationship with Jane. The color of Loyalty definitely suits him. As someone who wears a lot of blue, I have to say Jack’s got good taste in colors. ;)
Ribeiro1986 chapter 1 . 7/11