Reviews for Magic Dust of the Infamous
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
this is a great story! too bad you didn't finish it! though I doubt you will considering the date. still, im glad I found and read it. entertaining with a good plot & characters
Maroochie chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is an excellent story, I really hope you continue it because you left one hell of a cliff hanger, especially in the first chapter. Can't stop thinking about how everything might play out.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is an amazing story. I hope that you will one day continue this story because it really is good.
metriculata chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I only just read this and it looks like you wrote it a few years back so I hope you still get the review. It would be nice to see you finish it at some point. I think you got the characters down really well and some of the dialogue had me laughing aloud - I could imagine them all acting out like your story like they were in another movie! Really good fic.
DonutHobbes chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
This is my new favorite story EVER. AND better yet, Hendry is getting characterization! OMG! At first I just scanned over it until reading one of Dave's lines. I heard it in his voice so clearly I had to go back up and read it all the way through. And it was GOOD! So imagine my disappointment when I saw the last chapter was added in 2003! I do hope you finish it eventually! I'm very interested to see where this is going. It's not at all what I expected knowing there was a female character involved with one of the boys. You give depth and attention to every character, sometimes even BETTER than the movie. I only have ONE TINY criticism, and yes, it's about Hendry: that boy's got blue eyes. Ain't you ever seen "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"? But of course with all that screen time he got in YG2 it's understandable. Lol. Bottom line: PLEASE finish the story!
CallMeFey chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
wow! i really truly mean it! now i was lokking at the update date and i know the chances of u posting the next chapter are slim but if i beg will u?PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
Taenzcher chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I agree with tk421beth. I'm brand new here, and I'm ecstatic with a capital E that I've found a Young Guns following of such great writers. And though mine is pale and very juvenile in comparison, I would be honored if you would review mine when I post it.

In other news, Please Post Soon! You've got me addicted! Curses...
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
AGGH! Please continue this story! You're killing me! LOVED this! Please, by God, continue it! There are only a few of us who worship the Young Guns movies, and we gotta stick together! Hurry and finish it! Thanks!
MidCircleNine chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Woah.. This seems to have been not the best story for me to get caught up in, seeing as how it's not been updated in about a year... Which royally sucks, 'coz it's good. I wanted to see what was going to happen with Doc... Oh well... In the offchance that you ever look here, please post!
sangelleigh chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Great story the only thing that would make it betterwas if there was more please!:(
Kadama chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
YEE! I love you! You finally updated. I'll tell you it was worth the wait, though. The characters were perfect, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! Luvs! .~

*Jamie Taylor*
datastwistergal chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
Virginia: What's his name (the horse as you said)

Chavez: His name's Dave.

Dave: OH DRINK PISS CHAVEZ!

That's my favorite line because it is SO funny! Dave is SO annoying but SO cute! Poor tries but no ones a bigger SOB than Billy. I love this new chapter and the twist that this may not be Joanna Charleston. Poor old Billy. I love him but he has a hint of psychopath around him. I just now that the Virginia in that line is Doc's Virginia. Please continue this beautiful wonderful story and go read mine! It's What Doesn't Kill you Makes you Stronger. It's a Doc romance too. I would be honored if you read it.
Lea of Mirkwood chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
GAH! That was so brilliant!

Dave, however, was grinning like an idiot. ?I saw that.?

?What.?

?Little Miss Virginia was gettin really hot for ya.?

?Dave,? Chavez said firmly, not having the stomach to see the look on the other man?s face. ?Never say that to me again.?

?All I?m sayin is that you shouldn?t have passed that one up,? Dave said as he came to a stop before the center of the theater, and squinted against the lights again. ?She was alone and didn?t look like she?d object to much of anything you?d try to pull. Now which side is west?

HAHA, thanks, man. Everything in here I can picture like I'm watching the movie. You've got Dave and Chavez as in-character as Slater and LDP did. I can't wait for more!
LittleWolf4 chapter 3 . 8/2/2003
Wow, this is brilliant, you've got the personalities of the characters perfect, specially Chavez, you'v got him down to a t.

This story has actually given me inspiration to write my own YG fic (Something i've wanted to do for a while).

Anyways great job, i can't wait for more.
Kadama chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
Dude, Ah didn't even know you added on to this chapter! Cool, cool. Ah like it a lot. When are you going to update again? I love this storeh, and it's hardleh begun! Write more or Ah'll give you another sunburn! .~