Reviews for Death Star Surprise
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 6/13
lol. This was fun.
This is really good.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 4/26
if padme is alive, and healthy, there is no reason leia should have been adopted by the organas

obi wan cant match darth vader, thats stupid
Amygraceclare chapter 2 . 9/5/2020
Palpatine: *gets arm cut off*
Palpatine:
Palpatine: Tis but a scratch.

Amazing! Already loving this :)
BrentNewland chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
When you use such random and obscure words like minatory it makes it blatantly obvious that you picked up a thesaurus and "upgraded" a few words to make it seem more sophisticated. But it doesn't. It's just really jarring and disrupts the flow to have to periodically look up some obscure word.
lord Martiya chapter 5 . 4/21/2020
This one was hilarious.
Though you missed the chance to shock the galaxy with Tarkin's niece being revealed as a Rebel agent...
Netta chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
Very funny, very cool. Good job!
Spideyfangirl123 chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
ack , root soup!
hehehe
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 11/18/2019
The Jingo chapter 5 . 10/20/2019
fucking kek
Danen5 chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
this surprised me...badly...its awful...even for humor...I think I'll stick with your other works...nice try tho
Krysta Farrell chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
'Tis but a flesh wound, Romeo. At least that's the play I'm thinking of anyway, lol. I love that Obi-Wan keeps repeating that Vader is "More machine now than man." Driving Luke and Leia batty! And I love how Vader announced Palpatine's death! Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2019
Really?! “It’s just a flesh wound”. Was referencing Monty Python and the holy grail really necessary?! It is funny but really?!
Sfloresf chapter 5 . 8/5/2019
Thank You for writing such a Delightful story. It had so much humor.. I found myself laughing out LOUD! And at times just Chuckling! The part about “Wookiees Cookies” was HILARIOUS. My favorite part was when Vader(Anakin) and Padme have their display of affection on the Live Holonet. And finally the Happily Ever After of Leia and Han/ Luke and Mara having their own children... was a wonderful ending. I truly enjoyed every chapter. Thanks again for sharing your talent with the FanFiction... Looking forward to more. YAY! :]
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 5 . 8/4/2019