Reviews for Death Star Surprise
BrentNewland chapter 3 . 5/27
When you use such random and obscure words like minatory it makes it blatantly obvious that you picked up a thesaurus and "upgraded" a few words to make it seem more sophisticated. But it doesn't. It's just really jarring and disrupts the flow to have to periodically look up some obscure word.
lord Martiya chapter 5 . 4/21
This one was hilarious.
Though you missed the chance to shock the galaxy with Tarkin's niece being revealed as a Rebel agent...
Netta chapter 1 . 4/21
Very funny, very cool. Good job!
Spideyfangirl123 chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
ack , root soup!
hehehe
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 11/18/2019
The Jingo chapter 5 . 10/20/2019
fucking kek
Danen5 chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
this surprised me...badly...its awful...even for humor...I think I'll stick with your other works...nice try tho
Krysta Farrell chapter 2 . 9/9/2019
'Tis but a flesh wound, Romeo. At least that's the play I'm thinking of anyway, lol. I love that Obi-Wan keeps repeating that Vader is "More machine now than man." Driving Luke and Leia batty! And I love how Vader announced Palpatine's death! Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2019
Really?! “It’s just a flesh wound”. Was referencing Monty Python and the holy grail really necessary?! It is funny but really?!
Sfloresf chapter 5 . 8/5/2019
Thank You for writing such a Delightful story. It had so much humor.. I found myself laughing out LOUD! And at times just Chuckling! The part about “Wookiees Cookies” was HILARIOUS. My favorite part was when Vader(Anakin) and Padme have their display of affection on the Live Holonet. And finally the Happily Ever After of Leia and Han/ Luke and Mara having their own children... was a wonderful ending. I truly enjoyed every chapter. Thanks again for sharing your talent with the FanFiction... Looking forward to more. YAY! :]
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
a excellent eng
LittleRobinRedbreast chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
This entire fic was wonderful from start to finish. It was a nice blend of humor and family.

Padme and Vader getting all mushy on live holonet honestly doesn't surprise me and it made me cackle like an idiot. Also, I always find it interesting how you write the interactions between Yoda and Leia in your fics. I like how you portray their relationship. And of course, more babies! Yay!

This was a great ending to a great story. I thank you for writing this and your husband for editing. :)
LittleRobinRedbreast chapter 4 . 8/4/2019
Okay I was laughing the whole time reading this. I loved everything. Luke being pretending to be drugged, the twins going behind Vader's back, Vader's reaction to the twins going behind his back, Luke's interactions with Mara - it was all hilarious.

Thanks for sharing!
Brievel chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
Bulbous. Good word for it. I'll use it tomorrow when the OB asks how I'm feeling.
Cole Roz chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
This was cute! And funny! Thanks for writing!