Reviews for Death Star Surprise
Mike chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
Nice. Well, we got a few chapters out of it!
Morriganna chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
Vader and Padme are too adorable here! Loved this story!
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 5 . 8/4/2019
Perfect ending! Loved it!
Sfloresf chapter 4 . 8/2/2019
This chapter was great! Very humorous and yet they got thinking across.m who would have thought that Luke and Leia would come up with a great plan. I liked the whole "Mara Jade", bring her character into the story was genius. I'm truly enjoying this wonderful story. :]
Sfloresf chapter 3 . 8/2/2019
This chapter was HILARIOUS... IN a Heartwarming kinda of way. The Host Spetvz couldn't comprehend what was going on... Her reactions were almost comical.. Hard to believe that Padme has so much influence on Darth Vader. I truly enjoyed this chapter. I'm so glad you decided to add more to this fabulous story. :]
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
maybe Vader will be grandfather soon.
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
Wookie Cookie? Are they like Animal Crackers? I'd love to try these! I think.
Brievel chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
An epilogue? That's all?
Morriganna chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
Luke is terrifying!
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
Innocent Farmboy is my new favorite trope. Way too funny.
Darth Tenibris2 chapter 4 . 7/29/2019
This was amazing! I can't wait to see the epilogue, I can always count on you for something really good that uplifts my spirits when on the hunt for something truly remarkable to read!
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
only padme can control vader.
padme can convince Vader of anything.
Mike chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
LOL!

Very good!
LittleRobinRedbreast chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
Awwww poor Luke. He's adorable when he's flustered. Vader is, of course, completely on point. Of course he would threaten anyone who wanted to harm Padme, even if Padme had told him not to beforehand. Vader's going to have to work on his...well everything. I love him but the guy's got issues, to put it mildly. Strangling people to death isn't the answer 99.9% of the time. And once again, reactions to certain revelations are hilarious.

Thanks for sharing!
AltMassITBC chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
You should say liking as well. I am following you not your stories after all. It is simply overkill to follow your stories as well.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »