Reviews for Death Star Surprise
Brievel chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
Poor Padmè. Talk about stress. xD
stars90 chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
Oh jeez. That bout of insanity was exactly the kind of interview only the Skywalkers could pull off
MartyF805 chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
looks like your beta was rite to be skeptical
Rake1810 chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
I e decided. You need to prank/upset/troll (choose whichever word you like) Mon way more often. Fun chapter.
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
Relinka is priceless! I can envision her so clearly and she makes me laugh every time! This story is most enjoyable! I'm glad you're continuing it! Thank you! Oh and GO PADME!
Sfloresf chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
ALL RIGHT! Revenge of The Skywalkers! I loved how the holonet programming was interrupted by the announcement. To say that the Emperor was surprised is an understatement... more like SHOCKED! Great Story..very humorous.. I enjoyed it!
MumsieDo chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Oh, this was hilariously done! Empress Padme! Ha! I can just imagine the look on her face! This is so well written! Love you work so much! Feel free to add to this! No objections here! :)
Jadaerys chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
Long live Empress Padme! LOL Snicky move Vader :))
Lovin it chapter 2 . 7/22/2019
Only fitting, the only leader Vader would trust to rule. All Hail Empress Padme!
Guest Sw.fan chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
Got a few good chuckles from this story, including everyone 's being tired of Obi-wan's "more man than machine" comments.

When did Monty Python join the Star Wars world?! :.) "Your bloody arm's off!"
AltMassITBC chapter 2 . 7/19/2019
Not surprised about the Empress Padme thing :D
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2019
It’s a great story and please continue the story !
LittleRobinRedbreast chapter 2 . 7/17/2019
"It's just a flesh wound!" Oh yes. I definitely understood THAT reference.

I'm not going to say I'm surprised you continued this, because that would be a lie lol. I loved Leia and Padme getting to face the Emperor. And yes, Padme, it may look unpleasant but Palpatine deserves it. Also, I'm guessing Vader declaring Padme Empress was NOT part of the plan, judging by her reaction.

This was great. Thank you so much for sharing.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 2 . 7/17/2019
Brilliant! Just Brilliant!

So, the Emperor got to experience first hand what happened to the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail first hand. Awesome.

Padme's reaction at the end was the best!
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 2 . 7/17/2019