Reviews for Expiry Date
Lyra Writes chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Amazing story! Loved it loved it loved it!
disregard chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
GOD! i love this story. i've read it at least three times since i first found it, have it stached in my favs, and everytime i find myself forgetting abt its details, i go back 2 read it. In which case, how incredibly selfish of me not 2 have reviewed it. Well, better late than never, right? i read it for the last time a couple of weeks ago, so i can't reaally review the specifics but i know! i know what i liked abt the story and it's just the whoole freekin' thing. I remember sometimes feeling a bit sad 'cause Ron was acting like such a jerk and then sadder 'cause Draco was just taking it. I loved the scene where they were at that pub or bar thingy, and Draco put his arms around Ron in a kinda possissive "back-off" way. And i hated how nobody bothered to tell Ron that Harry wasn't Harry, 'cause Ron's the best friend and it's not fair that Hermione i loved that scene where Draco goes barmy at his parents house, it felt real, with the emotions and the pain. And how Ron reacted the next morning "Get dressed" or somethg. And i loved the ending and...yeah, i guess u get the point.

An all time favourite, this story is. I owed u at least a review.
Mimi chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Oh! I LOVED it! Every moment of it! It's beautiful and lovely and everythign good about that couple! This was wonderful! DD
talley67 chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Holy Cow! I'm an avid D/R fan, so how the heck did this excellent piece of work elude me for so long? Favoring and plan to read quite a few more times. Well done. Great canon attitudes of all.
JaceDamian23 chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
aww such a god story. nicely written. i loved it

In fact I felt so vulnerable that I walked straight after Draco. He turned around and through some yelling and mime managed to ask me what I wanted to drink. What's funny is that this seemed a little weird to me, under the circumstances - I mean, we were in a gay bar and he was buying me a drink…

Weird. Yeah, much with the spot-on vocabulary Ron

And if * that * freaked me out, I really have no excuse whatever for what happened next.

He'd ordered, and I was about to try and ask when we were actually going to seek out this 'contact', who I was beginning to doubt the existence of. I was stopped, however, by the sensation of a hand being placed squarely on my…well, my behind.

'Why don't you lose the girl?' (An indication of Draco with the free hand) 'And come on with me to Babylon? You don't want to be stuck in this dump all night.'

I felt terrified. The guy was quite a bit older, good looking, in a muscle-bound kind of way, but he didn't look kind, in fact I think he was on something and he reeked of sweat and aftershave.

And I hadn’t brought my wand. And I seemed to have forgotten how to speak.

He gripped my arm, and I was about to yelp, or pull it back or something equally stupid, when I felt another light touch on my torso.

Draco had slid his arm around my waist, and was now leaning against my shoulder with a smooth aggression in his gaze that I'd only seen previously when he was warning people off touching his freshly varnished Nimbus Two Thousand and One.

One eyebrow raised in a perfect arch. The expression that conveys so clearly 'One step closer and I will personally sign the cheque to toast you.'

I catch on quickly - I leant in towards him. I was going to peck him on the cheek or something, I don't know, but somewhere along the way the warmth of his arm, or the music or * something * took over my brain and instead I ran my tongue gently over the lobe of his ear.

His expression remained perfectly composed, but the arm around me tightened with a sharp jerk.

I love that part. lmfao. draco brought ron to a gay bar haha and a guy hits on him haha. funny. oh loved that ron licked dracos ear eheh. hot

Who is he?'

'Does it matter? OK, stupid question - I keep forgetting you're one of the little good Gryffindors.' His tone was annoyingly patronising, but it also made me feel slightly embarrassed.

'OK, let's be bad then.' He raised the other eyebrow as I spoke, and unconsciously sucked in his bitten lip. I shivered, 'I think the drink is getting to me, Draco.'

'I bought you non-alcoholic you twat'

'Oh.'

*snorts* funny lol

damn so lucius is the one who did that and on purpose? what a jerk

Marcus' answer was illuminating: 'Friend, whatever, just whoever you spent the most time in close proximity to in the days before the match, Lucius figured it'd be Grabbe and Boil or whoever those root vegetables you hang out with are'. Marcus spoke with profound lack of interest, but I gasped, and Draco shifted slightly, uncomfortably. He frowned at me, warning me not to talk now.

haha grabbe and boil ha idiot

Then Draco swore and went back to the bar, and I followed right after because there was no way that I would let him lose me and then leave me here with no way back to Hogwarts.

lol

wow that first make out scene was fucking hot. *waves hand near my voice* lol

Then he turned us over again and started doing something to my chest. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed his face away, and on my back I could see as I looked up that there was this huge mirror over the bed, and in it were these two boys. One was lying flat out staring at me and the other with only his back visible as he leant over the first. I could see the redhead glaring at me with accusation and remorse, and then Draco finally made it all the way down south and I had to close my eyes because fireballs were exploding behind them.

confused about that.
Without permission chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
dear GOD I was so confused O_O but the last chapter had it all nicely pieced together - I feel so happy! I thought Draco was gonna go off and shag Stanley (sorry, my head's always in the gutter) but man...the real twist to the whole thing...and it wasn't long or hard to read, very simple yet meaningful, that just SHOWS you're a damn good writer - It was like watching a movie...it should be a movie! and it's going on my favorite stories list - ok?

-Wp
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Cool. I read Funny How a Few Words Turned Into Sex. That was awesome to. You really have their personalities down pat. Awesome job!
dreamymoonbeam chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow, I'm quite impressed. Just read this first chapter and love it. Awesome descriptions, I love the one about Draco "smiling like a crocodile must..." Beautiful. Can't wait to read the rest!
didon chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
Did you really mean "urors" or was it rather "dementors"?
goofy chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
sporting a very silly grin right now. Loved the story. Thought I'd point out that you might want to change auror for dementor in the last chapter. at least I think that's what you were going for.
didon chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
As I read your story, one question is on my mind: how could I have passed it by before discoveing it on lizard's website?

In many words, it's THE ron-draco story. It's perfect, the characters are perfect, the dialogues are perfect, the end is perfect... In one word, it is perfect

and God bless your talent for writing it.
smurky chapter 7 . 4/25/2004
THAT WAS SO GOOD. ack! i stayed up too late reading! wow! i love this fic! ohh it was so great, i love vulnerable-draco and confused-ron! ok bed time. THANKS
smurky chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
ahh! i love this fic! i'm going to go read more now, i just couldn't wait until the end to say how much i was enjoying the story. yay! thanks for writing it!
Pandoras Box1 chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
*cries* This is so *sob* lovely! You rock my socks bigtime! Great job really it is great! OMG! It was just *sigh* wonderful!
~Alana AKA Pandoras Box~
ravenbeaut chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
great story! you're a really good writer. one criticism: i think you overuse the asterisks (*word*). it gets a little annoying... how about using capital letters in some spots?