Reviews for Loss
Dutchgirl84 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Not a fan of Sirius beating Harry in the face in anger. Glad Sirius finally realized Murphy hated Harry though! Really hope you do a sequel someday. Maybe even have Ron show back up? Plus I'd love to see how Murphy will treat Harry at school or how the school will treat her when they find out she tried to poison Harry. And I look forward to Sirius being a good father to Harry, and maybe Harry even following in the Marauders footsteps more and getting into things with Fred and George :)
Mackenzied3333 chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
please make a sequal
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
I literally started crying
Lara140112 chapter 27 . 2/20/2012
I liked it, however the whole story of Ron going missing was highly depressing and in my opinion unneccessary to the main story as well as not well rounded enough. The epilogue leaves more questions than it reveals answers and I'm not so much a fan of that.

Still as for the Harry / Sirius parts, loved it.
WallWatcher33 chapter 27 . 8/15/2011
When are you going to post the sequel?

It's already been 7 years, 1 month, and 24 days!
danasour and philion and proud chapter 23 . 5/20/2011
I cried whist reading this ;( :-( :/(
Vicki219 chapter 27 . 10/11/2010
Omg that was so sad, good story but sad. And Murphy is such a Bitch!
madmaddiee chapter 27 . 1/3/2010
This was great!

Ha, Murphy was an interesting character. Thank you SO MUCH for not having him marry her, I loved how she got dumped, too.

Poisoned him? Classy.

RON? :'( But I think I understand why you did it. I won't hold it against you ;)

-M
Sakari Black chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
We at the Daily Prophet would like to send out our gratitude for the death of yet another loved one of Harry Potter. Um graditude means thankfull, you basically wrote that the daily prophet is happy/pleased with the fact that another one of his relatives was killed...might want to change that. Condolence would be a good replacement.
NoxSomnium chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
I totally called that the new History Prof would be the girl friend. Ahem. I did, really! Oh other thing that I meant to say ages ago and forgot. You distracted me you author you ;) Anyway, I thought it was really weird that when Harry had his Dursley Dying Dream Sirius and Remus both acted like it had really happened. At that point Harry had never had a dream of reality before, and it seemed really strange that no one thought it wasn't real. It's not like they know lots of people who have dreams of actual events. If there was setup for it I completely missed it, although I frequently miss things so it is entirely possible. I just thought I'd mention it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 5/29/2009
This was an interesting story, with a bit of the evil-step-mother thing thrown in. I am surprised Harry didn't have any accidental magic releases with all of that anger and pain. I hope there is a follow-up to this to find Ron.
DeathSidhe chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
This is a good story, and it's quite easy to understand what harrys going through dealing with sirius in his life so much now, before he could write a letter and that was that. But now that he's got this world of 24/7 sirius and no more dursley's, it's obviouslly a lot to take in, the fact that he does have someone to rely on, that he does have someone he can trully talk to face to face. Harry's wanted that love from an adult parental figure for so long that sometimes it can shift your world upside when it changes your day to day life.

In the end, good story, you've got my vote *laughs*
hpanai chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
well again not a long review cause i really gotta read da next chapter but awesome chapter cant wait 2 ca wat happens next n dats y i gotta go

hpanai chapter 22 . 7/3/2008
sorry but i gotta go gotta read da next chapter but great chapter

hpanai chapter 21 . 7/3/2008