Reviews for Relative Strangers
The Urban Spaceman chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Whew, long chapter! But a good start. You really have all of the Grey children spot on. Interesting to see William still here, and a good way of getting Cedric some of the fighting/jousting skills we see later on in the program.

Your original characters are very good, well fleshed-out with plenty of lairs, and their own hidden agendas. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of your story plays out!
Winter Stars chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I first read your story a few years ago, and suddenly got the urge to re-read it. I always loved Cedric, and upon re-reading, I still love love love your story very very much. Thank you for writing this. It's a beautiful and very detail, and the characterisation were spot on. One of my favourite fanfics ever _
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Wow. I was very impressed. And I'm not easily impressed. Let me get a couple minor problems out of the way, then I'll proceed with the praise. You have some POV problems. Too many minds in once scene. Should be one only. That's it mainly. The rest seemed more typos than anything. Otherwise, this story was wonderful. It was gripping. I made my heart race. And the voice of it! You did a great job invoking the show, the era, with your naration and the dialogue sounded just right. Very, very good job. Keep this up!
blondi chapter 5 . 10/5/2001
I finally finished this story! I loved it-it was a fantastic, suspenseful drama-I was really pulled into it. Good job! It would probably be too much to ask that you write another Cedric story-but I can always hope:)

Man, I miss this show :)
Lady Kate chapter 5 . 10/3/2001
Excellent story! The characterizations were very well done, and the plot kept me guessing until the end. I'm just glad the story was finished when I started reading, because I don't think I would have been willing to wait for another chapter!
JamieLea Lightfoot chapter 5 . 9/15/2001
Well worth the wait! Thanks!
Painfully Candid chapter 5 . 9/8/2001
Pretty good, a little long in spots, but it wrapped up well
Claire chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
I really loved this story. It was nice to see Cedric as the centre of attention for a change. I think we've got every brother covered in this fandom! My heart was in my throat when he was caught in his uncle's room. Oops, now I'm giving stuff away. Suffice to say, I thought the twist with Nan was wonderful & very uncanny. I hope you're not going to keep us waiting long for another installment :)
Lirenda chapter 3 . 6/14/2001
Oh please write more...I am dying to know what happens...you have me hooked.
Jade Stiger chapter 3 . 6/1/2001
Oh PLEASE write more!
Xanthia Morgan chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
I am really enjoying this story! I missed the show when it was cancelled. Please post the next part as soon as you are able.
Jeynsa chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
More! More! More!...Please write more! I have been hooked since December or something like that and I am anxiously waiting to read what happens. I hope you pose another chapter or two soon. I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
blondi chapter 2 . 4/9/2001
Oh my lord, you have to continue this! I'm so wrapped up in this story now...I'm keeping my eye on you to see when you post the next chapter :)

I'm so happy reading Cedrick stories:) You're a wonderful writer...get me another chapter soon!
blondi chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
I was so so horribly sad when Convington Cross went off the air...I think this story is really well written and, as everyone else has mentioned already, I love the fact that my favorite -Cedrick, is the main character. Off to the next chapter!
Eleanor chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
My god! I didn't know anyone else ever watched that show! It must have been on like 10 years ago! Is there still a place you can see it? I loved that show...