Reviews for the social system
Cluelessandchaotic chapter 11 . 5/27/2020
Okay so this is now one of my favourite mileven fanfics
Good job!
Looking forward to reading more from you!
karlaTeran chapter 11 . 5/16/2020
OMG I loved it. I loved it. a fav.

Although ... I would like to read that alternative chapter in which El dies, just out of curiosity. I love those things haha

MILEVEN FOREVER

PS: I love Will haha
dabmaster69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
this story was really great it made my heart explode but besides that it would have been better if mike and the party weren't as nerds. I mean yeah they could be smart and all but i would say more like mike and the party were just normal people and not have troy or people talking bad about them.
darthstormer chapter 11 . 3/1/2020
A fantastic ending and everything I had hoped it would be. And I think you dodged the typical cliche, felt like it flowed naturally.
Well done, and can't wait to read what you come up with next!
Alli chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
I flat out LOVE this! Mike is one of my favorite characters in the show, so I always look forward to reading the chapters in his perspective. I’m writing a fanfic myself in the first person that I sadly can’t post on here (idk how lol) but it’s actually just about the lamest thing ever. Thank you for what you do!
Alli chapter 2 . 2/25/2020
I think this is a really good fanfic. It immediately hooked me in, but at first I was a little confused because I thought that Mike and El had the same relationship as in the show, but the I realized that it’s more of a school story.
creeper1 chapter 11 . 2/23/2020
great story. i think we all could use a happy ending in our days
Hatter23 chapter 11 . 2/22/2020
Glad to see everything worked out in the end. Thank you for finishing this :)
Damenation chapter 11 . 2/21/2020
I'm glad that you finished this and the cliche is fine and not played out as some of the others. I hope you continue to find a good headspace and time to continue writing because I really enjoyed this story and would love to read more from you. My only request is that you keep going in writing because I think you have true talent.
Oneshot Agency chapter 11 . 2/21/2020
Don’t stress about updating schedules. I went through a period I updated once every six months, and then didn’t update for like two years. It’s taken me two years to write an eight chapter story. Life happens. As long as you keep going, I’ll be here to read it!
jullauk chapter 11 . 2/21/2020
Thanks for the happy ending !
Luna0603 chapter 11 . 2/21/2020
It was a very sweet ending. Thank you for tying up the story and putting our Mileven together. I’m glad you resisted the ending with El dying, as I could NOT have handled that. I’m sorry you’ve had a rough few months, and I hope you’re feeling better! Thank you for such a wonderful story, and I hope to see more writing from you in the future!
WritingOutOfStyle chapter 1 . 1/18/2020
Please update! I’m in love and have so many ideas on where this could go x
darthstormer chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
So glad to see an update, and what update it is. While I can't say I agree with what El said, to protect the guys, I totally understand why she did it. I'm just glad it wasn't what Mike thought.
Then things are right on the verge of getting better and they're ripped away. Crafty. I'm picturing Mike getting a frantic call from Max, putting everything aside and rushing to El's side at the hospital.
Bri chapter 10 . 11/20/2019
I'm so sad this is the second to last chapter, but as long as I get my Mileven the story will still be amazing. (It always has been but this would just be the cherry on top.)