Reviews for In the Aftermath
animegamefanatic chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
Mario, along with Sheik and Kirby were my choices for the final boss against Galeem and Dharak, they are awesome :D and amongst the characters that i'm good with.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
This is definitely a great story to celebrate Luigi's birthday! And a very good and needed follow-up to all the pain and heartache of the multi-chapter Smash fics!

LOL, poor Luigi, with everyone thinking he's Link and overwhelming him with food orders. I love when Bowser wandered in. And Daisy's reaction to the coffee. **snerk.**

Luigi on the motorcycle was awesome! That's a great way to show how special he is.

All the nightmares are so heartbreaking and the conversations about what happened so poignant. I loved Peach drawing Mario out, and Mario then talking to Luigi. They really did need those conversations!

Of course, I also enjoyed seeing Sonic throughout!
SmashBro37 chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
This was both funny and kinda sweet. It makes sense people would have some nightmares after fighting a war to destroy not one but two near omnipotent gods and their armies of mind-controlled spirits, also with the fate of the multiverse at stake. No pressure. It's extra bad for the kid fighters like Jr., the Inklings, Young/Toon Link, Lucas, Ness, Villager, etc. Oh well.

I liked how everyone expects Link to cook, and "Super Smash Kart" is always fun to read. "Super Smash Party" would be even better but it might ruin a few friendships. Tbh, if the requirement to ride Link's OP motorcyle is courage, then a lot of people could do it, but I shouldn't nitpick too much. I'm guessing Captain Falcon didn't participate since others were using the Blue Falcon, but he's waaaay better at racing than everyone else so it would be unfair if he did.
Shana Hager chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
You really hit all the high points on this one. The nightmares, the decompression and Mario finally allowing that stoic mask to slip. Slight nitpick, though...I think Luigi should make Sheik squirm just a *little* bit. But overall, this was another super story!
TheGameNguyener chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Again, it's always a great feeling whenever I see Mario and Luigi talk amongst themselves, even if the situation is personal. With all the tension and drama that has happened from the previous story, having a conversation like this was heartfelt. Peach playing a role into this was also a nice addition knowing how close she is to the brothers, as well as how much she cares for both of them.

Another job well done here! :)

~TGN

P.S.- On an irrelevant note, you must be really good at Dr. Mario World. I'm nowhere close to you based on level and star count.