Reviews for No vacancy
SomethingAncient chapter 17 . 10/14
Eh, this story doesn't need smut. It stands on its own. Well done.
jobananasan chapter 17 . 10/14
"She clicks through them quickly...'you’ll stare at them trying to find a flaw...'"-Oh my gosh that's what I do! I hate looking at pictures of myself. LOL at Ichigo.

Rukia trying to charm Ichigo by batting her eyes-LOL. I wonder if he was aware of what was happening...

Aawww Tatsuki. I hope the "pulling strings" doesn't end up with her walking funny for a week again. *smirk* She's frickin' cool for doing that for Ichigo.

"...hadn’t taken his eyes off her even when Yumichika complained, and Rangiku tried to distract him good-naturedly with a flash of cleavage."-LOL. It's like he has a default setting of "Rukia."

Hisana et al. trying to listen to their conversation reminds me of Isshin and Yuzu eavesdropping on them in the manga. "It's all very high school", yes, but it's so adorable because they're both adults.

"She’s not good at talking. She’s good at – at doing."-Same, girl. Same.

Go on, Rukia. Let him know exactly how you feel. *smirk* I can't wait until she lets him know just how MUCH she likes him. *wink wink nudge nudge*

“'How long have we actually been dating, exactly?'"-I'd say when she asked you to open that jar while she was in her bunny outfit, Ichigo. Boy, you're slow. *chuckles*

This chapter was super cute. Now I'm gonna go check out your other 2 fics and hopefully I'll leave a comment sooner than later. :)
aaaand it's official now! Loved the chapter their convo is so funny, sweet and just them. That kiss tho lovely, Kon interrupting them is kinda cute :)
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 17 . 10/12
An awesome story, I love it :D Thank you for writing it, can't wait to see what happens next!
Lamjung chapter 17 . 10/11
Oh my god. I loved it so much. I just love their chemistry. Thank you for the note at the end. I'll be heading there now.
RukiYuki chapter 17 . 10/11
wwwooah dah ... ichi why don't you just admit it ... and kon you spoiled little kitty awww but i loved him , thanks for the update
Laaaaaara chapter 17 . 10/11
Looooove how innocent they are
jtdarkman chapter 17 . 10/11
I read body and it was awesomesauce. And this chapter was well adorable honestly lol thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
Ayeobe chapter 16 . 10/9
Just finished re-reading the whole thing.. Loooove it even more each time!
Kitkat chapter 16 . 10/5
I like fluffy ichiruki. Waiting always for your updates.
Nooooo I can't believe you stopped right here! You tease! LOL I absolutely adore your fic and this chapter is just...SCREAMS (yeah me too)
Kitkat chapter 15 . 10/3
Huhu. Update soooon please.
RukiYuki chapter 16 . 10/4
aaaw ichi ... my sweet berry , thanks for the update
jtdarkman chapter 16 . 10/4
Progress yaaaaaay there moving along and I’m happy now i need cookies so if you’ll excuse me
Lamjung chapter 16 . 10/4
Aww. So cute. Loved this chapter. The heart to heart was amazing.