Reviews for And They Danced
Brunettepet chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
I really enjoyed this story, and using an original character as the narrator worked very well. The writing was sharp and the premise was clever. I loved the ending.
kristendotcom chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Aw, that was an awsome ending! Loved the spuffness of this chapter as well. I hope you continue to write, I love your stories!
Princess180 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Loving the story (pretend this review is for chapter six, k? It wouldn't let me review that one) add more soon!
me chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
more please :) !
Zzickle chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Wow. This is a surprisingly interesting story. Very unique, too - I don't believe I've ever read one quite like it. The first person POV is very well done, especially considering that you are using an original character to tell the story. I'm very interested in finding out what happens to Fisher. I hope you plan to continue . . .
artemis66 chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
love it. can't what for more.
artemis66 chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
very cool. i love it.
Teague chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
I *heart* you. Update soon please!
wolf116 chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
OH MY GOD! You better get Spike out of there. Let him kill the guy that wants that wonderul heart of his.
Pin1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
I really like the approach of seeing Buffy and Spike's relationship through new eyes. I look forward to more.
artemis66 chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
i love this.
t-geyer chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
is giving me the "site experiencing overload" message for chapter 4, so I just read through the rest of the story on your site. This is a review of it all, not just the first three chapters. "And They Danced" is a wonderful take on the Buffy/Spike relationship. I loved the way you were able to show them with a closeness and tenderness that we didn't see on the screen until "Touched," and then only briefly. Sam's dinner was inspired. I didn't expect the ending, but it was a nice way to close, with Amber back in Sam's life again. A very satisfying story.
msu chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Oh I forgot Sam didn't know Spike was a vampire. That was good. This is good. Hurry and update soon. How short?

~Mel
tgeyer chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
Lovely story. I like it a lot. The relationship between Buffy and Spike is touching and sweet, what we would have liked to see this past season. Interesting idea to have the vampires acting like the mob to keep their numbers up. I always assumed that the Mayor had something going, since he used vampires before his ascension, but this works, too.
wolf116 chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
Loved Sam's reaction to was funny I chuckled all the way through that part.