Reviews for Compass of thy Soul
Atomic Morning chapter 1 . 2/7
Why do you have "no concrit" in your bio? Do you actually not want readers to share their thoughts?

Fine by me, I suppose. I'll still give this a shot.
OH THAT'S A GREAT EXPLANATION FOR WHY THE NAME DIED OUT IN CANON

Only the shinobi get to assume the "Senju" title, which makes sense considering what you established in an earlier chapter. All "Senju" are shinobi

Great worldbuilding
I'm just glad you didn't give anyone Kamui. My fucking god, that technique is way too busted. It gives you all the defensive capabilities of the preta path, but without the weaknesses, as Kamui can also nullify senjutsu and physical attacks. On top of that, it makes you completely intangible, gives you access to your own personal *inescapable* pocket dimension that you can freely suck others into (and store shit!), lets you enhance your own attacks by applying Kamui's warping effect, and to top it all off, it lets you *teleport*. It counters Susanoo by letting you pass through it, it counters Tsukuyomi by letting you teleport your body out of it, and it counters Amaterasu by letting you warp the flames away. It counters the Eight Gates with its intangibility. It counters the Rasenshuriken with its intangibility. It counters (insert anything here) with its intangibility/teleportation.

Spacetime ninjutsu is a hard counter for a lot of abilities in the show. Mangekyo Sharingan can hard counter a lot of abilities in the show. Kamui is a mangekyo Sharingan spacetime jutsu. It is both the best defensive technique and the best offensive technique in the series. Wtf was Kishi thinking when he came up with it? No wonder it had to be split into two eyes. It took Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Bee working together just to crack Tobi's mask, and even then, they were only able to do it bc Kakashi *also* had a Kamui. Can you fucking imagine if *Madara* had Kamui as his Mangekyo abilities? Jesus Christ, man.

Sorry for the ramble lol. I was just super worried that you would give the MC Kamui bc Obito is Madara's (and by extension Kita's) direct descendant. Glad you didn't, though. Kamui's a little too busted.
Actually, the Jinchuuriki of the Two-Tails can make blue fire.
Oh goddamn it, she knows the story?!
I hope I'm not reading too deeply into this, but does this story have slightly... classist undertones? The proud, noble Uchiha are defending themselves from the stupid, uncivilized Senju.

Eh, maybe I'm just thinking too hard. Great story. Have really been enjoying it
FuckYeahShikaku chapter 1 . 1/18
this story has such a profound impact on me. i can't help but reread it whenever im feeling down or if i lose motivation. this is such an amazing work of art, and i admire all the research and dedication that went into the story. It's definitely one of the greats. infinty/10 thank you for this story 3
QueensTR chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
Hey just wanna write here that I've read this fanfiction plus the sequel over 4times over since when I first found it. Your writing and world building is amazing
MEA24 chapter 2 . 2/10/2023
Awww.. Madara's so sweet at the end. _3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2022
Pls moar, it’s so good, I NEED to see that idiot Hashirama getting smacked by a big dose of reality so he can get his head out of his ass.
lucifyr04 chapter 7 . 11/3/2022
I understand ppl of noble lineage tend to be 'paranoid' when given a gift without knowing what to give in return said gift. And I also understand the concept of gift is not supposed to be 'transactional' but that thought is kind of naive in that place and era. But Murasaki-sama should also know the correct gifting etiquette. And that is, if you give a noble a gift without asking a favor of sorts in return. It should have crossed her mind that you both have an unspoken rule to follow. The receiver noble will then owe her/his a favor in the future with the same value as the given gift. It is blatant ignorance of etiquette if the noble suddenly subtly forces the giver to speak of his/her favor. It's distasteful, especially for a 'noble'.
Ch3rii chapter 1 . 10/21/2022
This is literally my 5th time reading it. So good :D
Aria.RedMika19 chapter 13 . 10/6/2022
THIS IS AMAZINGGH
EchoVictor chapter 1 . 10/3/2022
I love this story. I finished this and the sequel a couple days ago, and already have the urge to read it again! Thanks for the great fic !
vamsikrishnayadagani777 chapter 11 . 10/2/2022
This is the best and most amazing fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you you gave a new perspective of peace and non-violence better than any philosophy book
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »