Reviews for Compass of thy Soul
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 5 . 4/17/2022
amazing chapter!
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 3 . 4/17/2022
genetic diversity is important.
says the one marrying their cousin /jk

and godamn this is basic economics?! Happy to see Kita find news ways of peace other than " massacre the opposing force and mind control the civies and shinobi "
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 2 . 4/17/2022
Theirs gonna be so much gossip if people find out or see it
XxKawaiPotatoesxX chapter 1 . 4/17/2022
Rip Kita!
MaggYme chapter 13 . 3/27/2022
holy freaking shiet this story was one of the best I read in a long time. the way to wrote kita's knowledge and the way she acted is just incredible.

every single character feels so deep and alive! And don't get me started on all the details (tea ceremonies and so on) you added...
thabk you for sharing it with us.

I love it !
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 2/9/2022
This story is so wonderfully detailed without becoming boring (which is a feat in of itself) and I loved every minute of it! You must have done SO much research into traditional Japanese product, clothes, traditions, and folklore. Not to mention the various trades that you detailed. I can't wait to read the sequel! XD
Ame-no-Uzume Follower chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Here I have found that I can follow the author again x . That doesn't make sense to me XD. Either way I am make this story my fav too.
Books1993 chapter 13 . 12/19/2021
I love this story so much! Great job!
Lila Dunmare chapter 13 . 11/10/2021
I absolutely love your fanfiction ! Great work ! A very interesting rending of the Uchiha clan during that era. And Kita is just perfect ! Going for the sequel right now !
Mirella.Mai44 chapter 12 . 8/31/2021
I'm re-reading this and I just realized the poem in this chapter is a reference to Hamilton
hobbes319 chapter 13 . 6/28/2021
this was utterly amazing, and i am incredibly hyped for the sequel
Muyi-pyon chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
The first chapter does sound really cute, and idyllic, but with people dying left and right. Lmao
OriginalDrumy chapter 13 . 6/16/2021
I thought the ending was going to be rushed since it was already completed but glad 2 see there's a sequel. I loved this omake, the ending was funny :D

-Original Drumy
OriginalDrumy chapter 4 . 6/15/2021
I'm so glad your chapters are so long. I was a bit sad when I found out this only has 13 chapter but when I saw the length, I knew it'd be worth while. I hope you're doing well.
thefabulousrat chapter 1 . 6/10/2021