Reviews for Compass of thy Soul
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Great start to what looks to be a fascinating story (from what I’ve seen so far and based on experience with your other fics). It’s amazing how interesting you can make even the most basic things (weaving etc) while subtly world building. I look forward to seeing where you take this!
MiyuKazu chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I'm very excited to see where this goes!
I always adore your works.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Interesting start, I wonder how you plan t develop this?
Nice work, keep it up.
InsaneScriptist chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Kita is just trying to keep healthy and clothed; why must other people make doing so much more complicated
LostLurker chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
excellent work with an interesting premise, i am defiantly going to be waiting eagerly for the next updates to see how this story will derail the Canon plot of the Naruto world. because it will. there is no way that a change made back in the Waring clans error want drastically change canon.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I absolutely LOVE your new muse, and I hope this story takes to wing for a long flight. Favorited and followed!
ShihohinMakai chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
The screech of happiness I let out when I got a notification that you posted a new story startled like 4 people.
Then I got depressed because I couldn't access it and had to wait for the site to actually have it up.
Let me tell you after reading this the wait was worth it~~
I love your writing and I love the Uchiha, mixing them literally the best thing for me in the last week.
Everything you write is amazing. Normally I read very fast, but your writing is so nice I have to slow down and savor it.
I love the fact Kita (so far) doesn't fight, most people when they write something like this they make the insert a ninja as well. It's nice but I really appreciate you having made Kita a civilian. She wants her family safe/happy and makes seals to that effect, I adore that. I don't know how to fully convey what I mean so take my inarticulate love for your writing~
EmptySpot chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I loved reading this chapter and look forward to more. I especially enjoyed your writing style and how Kita interacts with everyone and how she just wants to help everyone with her seals. I wonder what she meant though when she said that her past mom and dad knows where she is? I look forward to more updates. Cheers!
1,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86