Reviews for Surprises
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/22
Very good. I like this Videl viewpoint!
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 3/17
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was just so freakin beautiful and it was written rather well, in Videl's pov. I always wondered what the poor girl must have felt, thought, at all the crazy stuff that is our heroes and just the craziness of their world. And this shows it perfectly.

The only thing that I didn't like, was that the dialouge was from the end dub. The dub changed the script so much, it truly hurt the accuracy and some of the personalities of the characters. Still, it wasn't too far off from the original japanese dialouge, so I can live with this. (I think u can tell I prefer the original japanese version way more than the eng dub. If u haven't seen dbz in japanese check it out, or u r seriously missinh out! If not, highly recommend the manga! :D

Again, wonderful story. U should so make a 2nd part where Videl finds out Gohan is dead up till Majin Buu's defeat by Goku with the Genki Dama! Would be neat! Again, really enjoyed this. Was fun to see into the mind of Videl. Story was a bit funny too chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was an incredible story. I think you really nailed Videl's frame of mind, and the process of Videl moving into the group has always been my favorite part of any of the Dragon Ball 'verse. She's the only one after the original Dragon Ball gang to come in from the outside: Every other character is either born into it (Goten, Trunks, Marron), or have strength themselves. Seeing that process of a "normal" person being brought into this insane story is just the best, for me, and that's only enhanced by the relationship between tall, strong, but nervous and anxious Gohan and the spitfire Videl. It's why I love good Gohan/Videl fics (which can be hard to come by, thanks to the popularity of the pairing), and you've definitely got one here.
GoViEva chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Late reader here... I have to say, this is one of the best one-shot POVs ever in Gohan & Videl's fic in history! Everything was so in detailed that it was not difficult to read what she thinks about the whole tournament and secret stuffs. I've always wanted to write something like this but got no ability of doing this and here I find myself a wonderful great one-shot like this. Good job!
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Candyland this was a-freakin mazing this is one of the greatest stories ever written you rock :)
SomeDamn Author chapter 1 . 12/13/2012

Ususally I'd criticise Fics like these for being unoriginal. .. but .. you blew me away !

I enjoyed it !
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was oustanding! You displayed the scene perfectly, and your characterization was kept spot on. Definitely one of the best DBZ fics I've come across. Well done.

graceysnit chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
i love u
zatarra chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Cool i hope you write more
NANLIT chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Good oneshot on Videl's thoughts during the tournament. You could have expanded it to the rest of the Buu saga and all the surprises and bonding she shared with Gohan's group at the Lookout, but it was still good.
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow, this is a very good look into Videl's side of things during the World Tournament- well done, yo! bd
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
wholly crow! you did that by memory? wow! it was great! thanks so much for posting it all!

Demonkid chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
very well done.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Omigosh! I must have more! Give me more! Write a sequel :D please please?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »