Reviews for A Dovahkiin Spreads His Wings
guest chapter 4 . 4/11
why is jon soooo timid, and shy... he faced off against dragons, giants, those woody things, undead, warewolves, vampires, and gods... why is he so goddamn scared!?
Cold chapter 28 . 4/7
Thanks for the amazing read man... can't wait till the next instalment
MormontGlover chapter 28 . 3/30
When Myrcella comes to Skyrim, does she get an animal too?
Denke das Arya und Myrcella mit Jon&Serena nach Skyrim gehen.
Battlesny chapter 11 . 3/21
i wonder if any of the 'bandits' even had a crossbow.
Drakon45 chapter 28 . 2/24
No update?
treviondrown chapter 9 . 1/6
I also think you made Eddard Stark A little too heavy-handed. I mean he was ready to tell John the truth once they saw each other again after he went to the wall Yeah, he didn't stop him from going to the wall, but only because his mind was truly set. And out of fear. So in this situation where he does not need to protect John, because John is going to be leaving again, permanently probably, considering the relationship. He would come out and tell John when he was confronted at the God's wood

But again The story is still great and these are just minor nitpicks.
treviondrown chapter 9 . 1/6
I'm not gonna lie, the fetishizing Of the Targaryens is kinda crazy. At least for the time period. Everyone, and I mean everyone, including Jon, knew the Targaryens weren't to be trusted and that they were insane half of the time. Or super entitled and prideful the other half, which would lead to a rebellion. I don't know what type of numbskull John was in this thing. But I think anyone would agree that causing a rebellion, or at least siding with the wrong side of a rebellion, because your dad didn't tell you you're adopted is crazy. And if he thought about what his father said for even a secondIf he thought about what his father said for even a second, he would have realized that his mother went with Rhaegar of her own volition, but didn't stay there of her own volition. Like, would she allow her kingdom to be taken? Or her brothers to be murdered. No, even if she was drowning in the wolf's blood. She was nowhere near that selfish. So I could kinda understand if he left that night. But having like weeks to stew on this situation, and he didn't come And if he didn't come up With any different scenarios, especially since he's getting like the fairy tale treatment from his father, and John knew this at a young age, which is why he respects his father so much.

BTW This has nothing to do with the story. It's just like, young John was stupid, stupid یہ تھی
Hexmaster23 chapter 28 . 12/18/2023
The funny thing is that Jon as the Dragonborn at this point could just call Odahviing, Durnehviir or any of the other dragons he used Bend Will on (or simply follow him out of respect from defeating Alduin) and just nuke the Westerlands, Dorne, Crownlands and any other faction that opposes him, ending the war in one afternoon.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
Why is he so short? He's about 5'10" in the books... and still a teenager. This makes the entire chapter less than amusing and stupid.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 7 . 11/4/2023
It's like I'm reading one of those generic wuxia/Xianxia manhuas where the protagonist is a literal god mistaken for an average person, his kind despite people mistreating him, the mc has this aura of indifference cause "I'm so mature cause I'm a billions year old divine chuchu being, so I'll just let their insults slide cause I'm built different".

There would be scenes when he shows his true power for only no one to witness it, then the npc side characters will persistently and annoyingly push his every button cause they thought of him as an average Joe till the protagonist finally show his true abilities then generically everyone would immediately gawked and "cowtow" to him or worst (if it's an even more generic Wuxia/Xianxia manhuas) they'll probably still even had the gall to disregard or bully him despite just witnessing the protagonist cut the continent in half.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 6 . 11/4/2023
Jon snow the dragonborn is such a whimp he needs a personal baby sitter (his guard) to stand up for himself to protect his quote "body" and "emotion".

This fic embodies that meme "when your lvl 1000 character goes back and do a side quest or a mini game"

Jon's Snow whole interaction with westeros and his family is like seeing Thanos (the galaxy warlord that killed half the population of the universe) participate in some weird sitcom or Mexican telenovela with all sorts of family drama.

It's annoying how the dragonborn that could literally crush them with his voice is treated like common peasant in this westeros. No one knows the gravity of his achievements and the powers he bear that's y his still treated like a bastard which is just annoying.

What's even more funny Ned offered him "fostering, knighthood, go to the nights watch or be a little lordship" of some random, abandoned castle to quote "serve" and be with his family (that very same family that would dismiss him and not even had the gal to defend him when someone scorns him with his bastard status while just looking at him with pity) in exchange for abandoning everything his friends, wealth, status and his achievements in Skyrim hahahahhahahaAHAHAHA.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 5 . 11/4/2023
His the dragonborn, he literally talked to dragons and gods, fought enemies equivalent to demigods, yet his still insecure about his bastard social status on a backward continent westeros (considering tamriel exist in this world, any fantasy world can make westeros a backward primitive world).

I don't expect him to act like some young master (though it's Lowkey justified) but ud expect for someone like him with wealth and powers, who completed all quest in Skyrim to act more confident about himself and not whimper stutter around like some shy maiden hurt by how people that he could easily crush view him, just lame.
PrimalWhiteStar chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
Dp you have some name of Jon/Dragonborn fic?
PrimalWhiteStar chapter 28 . 9/1/2023
Any hope for when we can read the next one?
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »