Reviews for A Dovahkiin Spreads His Wings
Eddyg125 chapter 18 . 11/19
This is disappointing
DragonFreak1995 chapter 27 . 10/16
So after having binge-read this story I can safely say this is one of the better Skyrim fanfics I've ever seen. For the most part the two universes have melded fairly well. I am definitely interested to see more influences from Tamriel start to crop up. Especially since I'm already suspecting certain Daedric Prince activity with certain characters.

However all of this aside this story has proven a joy to read! I'm looking forward to the next update whenever you get to it!
Pont1ac-Band1t chapter 22 . 10/15
The coup sequence was done brilliantly, well done
king carlos chapter 27 . 10/8
It would be funny if you do a Sansa POV just so we see her thinking herself right or how things work on her stupid, stupid, STUPID head
Guts and Toes chapter 9 . 10/8
wait. ain't that aegon Targaryen?
Guts and Toes chapter 6 . 10/8
i think you butchered Eddard here by making Jon snow to join the Freaking Night's Watch. whyyyyy
D3Diton chapter 27 . 10/8
oooooh I hope Serana puts that red witch on her place, I wished Jon did but he isn't like that, serana tho? ooooh I hope so
Would be cool if Jon brought auriels bow and just spammed it on the sun in war lol

What would happen if the red woman saw Jon wielding dawbreaker?!

She would totally brainwash the whole of Westeros with the other red priests that Jon is azor ahai XD

make things easier and harder at the same time lol
Bucio chapter 27 . 10/4
Everything has happened, but I hope that at least Shireen's goodwill towards the Starks and Jon remains, no matter who Jon's parents were.

Cersei goes from bad to worse, and she may get to the point where not even Jaime is safe.

Something that I hope will change is Sansa's luck, because although she has made bad decisions, much of it is due to how she was educated, the beliefs and morals in that environment, but also in part, because of how she has been treated by Jon and his people, she tried to get along, as her first attempt to talk to Serana, and was brushed aside in favor of Arya (whom Jon understandably raved about for the bond between them), much of Sansa's claim to her father
(about what she believes is favoritism towards Arya); and Serana's words to Jon about his relationship with Sansa, are quite true, because he loves her as a family, but he doesn't care, as Sansa behaves like her mother, Jon preferring not to give importance to not suffering unnecessarily, because that's how Jon he learned to put up with his aunt's attitude towards him

About Theon, what he did, no matter that, due to the change of power in Westeros, it was in vain, will it matter later?

And Melissandre vs Serana, err, the meeting between them will be interesting, because of Jon's relationship with Serana, and because of the Priestess's obvious interest in the Dovahkin, maybe there Serana could receive support from her mother (and what would put Valerica in a more favorable light with Shireen, seeing that Serana's mother is not so easily intimidated by Melissandre)

That and maybe seeing Myra spending time with Arya and Gendry, watching her practice with Syrio, maybe even showing talent, as Myra tries to imitate Arya, showing off a bit of what she inherited from Jaime, ability for the sword.

And the most curious thing is that this is only the beginning, because on top of Cersei, they also have to worry about what comes from the other side of the Wall, and how the meeting with Daenerys will be, and her reaction, seeing that Jon he also has Dragons, and his claim to the throne is as valid or more than hers; with the possibility of a second Dance of the Dragons, if they do not reach an agreement or get along.

Good luck and keep it up
h.hadi.j chapter 21 . 10/4
Nvm iguess that’s what Tywin will do
h.hadi.j chapter 21 . 10/4
I wonder if Tywin would kill circy for this or die from a heart attack first
h.hadi.j chapter 20 . 10/4
Damn shit hit every fan available.
galwidanatitud chapter 27 . 10/4
Finally finished my marathon reading. Excellent job.
DarkFusion chapter 27 . 10/3
Finally had time to read and review and this was an excellent new chapter where you did a great job on Cersei's POV. Though now I'm wondering which Daedric Prince she could be talking to in the mirror; as much as I want it to be everyone's favorite Prince of Cheese it could also be Boethiah, Clavicus Vile or Mehrunes Dagon; I'm tempted to make a guess for that bit with Tyrion's concern for Myrcella but that could just be plain paranoia. Definitely liking the build up you're doing on akll the POVs, look forward to the next chapter whenever it's ready but more importantly I pray you get well soon.
h.hadi.j chapter 12 . 10/3
S is dead! Thats a true twist if i every saw one
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »