Reviews for A Dovahkiin Spreads His Wings
Fyr RedNight chapter 24 . 22h
Great work on this chapter.
jack chapter 24 . 9/21
this is a good story and i hope you continue to add into it. dont give up on it. its turning out real good. one thing tyrion always said he wanted a dragon well now he gets to see one up close that is still small like him.
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 9 . 9/21
Can someone tell me if this is gay fic? It is not in the tags but man, I feel weird reading Enzo. KEKW
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 7 . 9/21
I have to ask, is this a gay fic? Enzo and Jon interactions are kinda weird.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 24 . 9/19
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
Jimjamsjj chapter 24 . 9/19
great update, it's been so long I'm glad it wasn't abandoned. can't wait to find out what happens next
falcyn shadowscale chapter 24 . 9/18
a good chapter i wouldn't mind reading more of this fanfic that sead im curious if jon will have his hatchlings raised as the proper dova of skyrim perhaps even fostering them to a degree under paarthurnax and odahviin
kalipendragon chapter 24 . 9/18
Glad you're back! Thanks for the chapter! So is Serena gonna wake Sansa up to the real world or is Sansa gonna continue to be an annoying child since she didn't see her father die in front of her?
Zack Sager chapter 24 . 9/18
great chapter :)
Dasgun chapter 1 . 9/18
.-.
dlowe2651 chapter 24 . 9/17
fucking amazing update again as soon as possible
wow
I get the dramatic license and all, but the Tyrells (and the Reach in general) were Targaryen supporters and mostly resentful of the Baratheon rule (at least until they managed their own power-grab). I guess a particularly Devout follower of the Seven might go off like the Tyrell guard did, but it seems a bit of a reach (lol) to me.
Andreas chapter 24 . 9/17
Fun story, but I feel the lack of an actual merge of world building let's the story down. Any time a Westerosi is surprised by magic it really breaks any suspension of belief, the fact that they dont even know of the various races is even more jarring. It's not as if there needs to be a khajit on every corner, but even peasants who had never seen one would have heard of exaggerated rumours (like asshai in canon asoiaf).
I understand that you wanted to keep balance and remove more fantastical magic from the Westeros plotline, where you've changed the strength of characters shows that. But I feel like simply saying an entire continent is ignorant of something that's not even a secret among the rest of the world is simply lazy.
I would have just gone with something like the Wall taking all the magic available from Westeros, would justify the lack of it and explain why it's still a nation when theres magical conquering empires everywhere. Would give the Westeros characters a reason to be dismissive of magic as well, as long as they don't go too far from the wall then they wouldn't have to worry about it.
One other thing is I dont understand why the dragons are a plot device, at this point your MC can summon dragons who can speak and use magic themselves. I feel as if the contrast between the Dovah and danearys dragons would have shown the differences between their paths better. At this point other than adding his supporting characters from skyrim, it barely feels like a crossover at all.
Also, Tyrells and their bannermen are literally the only ones left out of the houses that would be on the targaryans side (outside of those there for jon personally). They were the ones to last support them in the civil war, alongside Dorne until Elia and her children were murdered. Out of all of the people on the ship to be the punching bag for jon to show dominance in that scene, would have gone for someone else. Or have the issue being his parents starting the war over a misunderstanding, instead of him being an 'abomination'.
Enjoyed all the reunion scenes and such, and I hope you continue to enjoy writing. If you feel burnt out, I hope you are taking time for yourself to recover rather than forcing it.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 24 . 9/17