Reviews for Love to love you
Zoe4 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh I love this story. I also like that it focus' on ED when not many storys do. Please update it! It was funny, I was laughing at the penquin reference, that was hilarious.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2005
small reference to dude where's my car? Haha very funny the and then part has to be the best part in the whole damn movie!
Lala chapter 19 . 7/15/2005
Loved it! The whole time I read it I either had a huge smile on my face or tears coming out of my eyes or both! It was perfect, everybody acted as the should. Woulda liked to have seen how Jackie and Hyde were at their wedding and at Holly's birth. Perfect! You are an awesome writer please continue. Because of your story I don't need to read anymore Jackie/Hyde fanfiction because that was the perfect ending!
inufan123 chapter 19 . 1/5/2004
plz update more i love that 70's show and this is one of the best fanfictions i've heard for this show so again plz rite sum more
inufan123 chapter 19 . 1/4/2004
plz update i love this story
Petra79 chapter 19 . 12/29/2003
Amazing writing. Please continue
Tragedy Tay chapter 19 . 12/29/2003
OH MY GOD! You updated! I worship you again! It's Katie, I changed my pen name since I started writing O.C. stories (go Seth and Summer!) I'm gonna e-mail you now! ~Katie~
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 19 . 12/28/2003
That was such a funny ch. Seriously! The best one YET!
Al chapter 18 . 11/16/2003
Okay, this is a great story. I stayed up til 2 am to finish. But theres one thing that REALLY bugs me and doesn't make sense. Holly was only about 1 when the story began, and now she's 4? Three years did not pass. It began when Jackie found out she was pregnant with Jordan, and now he's only 6 months. Thats only about 15 months, just over a year! And one year is not the same as 3.
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 18 . 11/9/2003
Dammit, that was hilarious! Seriously, really funny!
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
update now, with more eric and donna. you are my favorite author on this site. i printed out this story as i read it. also love broken wing.
Starlight77 chapter 18 . 7/14/2003
I loved the little J/H moment. Too cute. And this part too:

“But, I’m gonna have a lot of help from the best dad ever.”

“If Jackie, Hyde, or Fez heard us say that.” Eric said, shaking his head at the thought.

Update soon please!
Starlight77 chapter 17 . 7/14/2003
Hehe. Funny. Fez crying and all, totally could imagine it. And loved the end:

"Call me Penguin."

"I love you penguin."
Starlight77 chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
This chapter was very good too. I really liked the scene where all of the guys are talking. And this line:

“Jackie liked to call her mood swings, the rapid growth of her love for me. I liked to call them, the shifty feelings of the psycho pregnant lady. Yeah, got a few shoes thrown at me.”

I also liked when Kelso hurt his eye and Hyde is like for once I did not do it.

And Holly is so adorable and love the "Tell you if she says anything mean about you."
Starlight77 chapter 15 . 7/14/2003
I loved the basement scene in this one. Especially where you leave Kelso all alone saying

“Come on guys! Me married!” Kelso looked around. “Guys? Hello! GUYS!”