Reviews for Threads of our Sols
Cashlin Snow chapter 7 . 5/14
Ah, a sweet, sappy, adorable love story that's well-written (so important) and has an enjoyable and cute plot! Not being sarcastic. I kept expecting some de-evolution of the plot, but you kept up the characters so well and I enjoyed their interactions every single time. Silver is such a cute character that I think I was the most pleased with how you wrote him than anything else in this story. Thank you so much for posting a true love type story where it didn't involve a bunch of over-the-top lemony nonsense, cheap plot tricks, or the incredibly cliche wedding scene (you know the ones, with incessant girl giggling, flower tossing, screaming, cake mashing, etc. Ugh). Kudos!
KaiserErebus chapter 7 . 4/16
Really loved the drabbles, it’s hard not to like this ship, and I’ve been impressed with the stories you and other authors have submitted. Keep up the great work
feurisson972 chapter 7 . 3/26
Aww it's cute and I always imagine Silver who uncounsiously use his power for make them fly during the kiss.
FlashDriver chapter 7 . 3/26
This one too I love and I say that knowing you're absolutely right about the word, we need more words for love and similar feelings and baaaaah! I love this as a conclusion and I love all of these stories, thank you so much for writing them ;w; I can wait to read them all 1000 times more!
FlashDriver chapter 6 . 3/26
This is just so good and intimate and fitting and thank you so much for writing it ;W; The idea of them sneaking off mid-wedding is perfect and wonderfully executed!
FlashDriver chapter 5 . 12/14/2019
AAAA This chapter was so sweet ;w; Such genuine care and Blaze being so in love and ;W; I love it!
FlashDriver chapter 4 . 8/4/2019
I know I already reblogged on tumblr but I really love this! The nerves and the use of marine, it's all so wonderful! Thank you for continuing ;w;
FlashDriver chapter 3 . 7/21/2019
This one is ludicrously sweet too ;w; Getting to see Silver all blushy! You depict embarrassment so excellently and Silver having to learn so much from books is a headcanon I love! Once again, you handle the characters so wonderfully; it's a joy to read!
FlashDriver chapter 2 . 7/19/2019
GAAAAH, THE CONSISTENT CHAPTER TITLES ARE SGLKHSG ;W; I LOVE THEM! This chapter was wonderful! It felt so intimate and genuine and soft ;w; Blaze's lil hinted smile at the end melted my heart, thank you so much for writing them!
FlashDriver chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
This is so wholesome and sweet! I love what you've done with the prompt, whether you worried about it being too loose or not; I think you excelled! I love how you write them so much, how they treat each other and their personalities are so good sdlgkshdg Having an engagement story with wedding being a later prompt in the week xclbkhsg i'm so excited, thank you for writing!
Christeazy chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
You’re so good... no matter which couple you write about you always kill it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
THIS is really cute! i loved it! i dont usually like the fics where the characters propose to each other because i think they are very cheesy, but this one handled that very well!