Reviews for Tiny Dancer
Heart of the Demons chapter 30 . 3/11
I've given this story a chance, and let me say that I'm loving it - especially this chapter. The heart and soul of the plot and characters you're writing here scream nothing but awesomeness, and I'm proud of you for taking that leap.
FairySinGirl chapter 30 . 3/6
That's interesting, I never knew that about Judy Garland before. So does that mean that she's a lesbian? Or does it just mean she supports others who are gay and/or lesbian?
FairySinGirl chapter 29 . 3/6
That was interesting with the time capsule that Candy and her friends found.
FairySinGirl chapter 28 . 2/28
Looks like Alice got what she deserved for trying to sabotage Candy's performance.
FairySinGirl chapter 27 . 2/27
Poor Chloe, that's sad Alice is even rude to her own little sister just for being a prodigy. But I like how Candy and her friends became friends with Chloe and even gave her the gifts that Alice turned down from them.

And indeed, may those souls lost to covid rest in peace. :(
FairySinGirl chapter 26 . 2/25
I like how Candy got to meet her real mom. That was sad how Susie was unable to keep her kids though all because of Oscar's greed, but at least she's reunited with them now. And I'm glad Regina's finally getting to catch up with Susie now too. Lol! And that was funny how Candy's imagination scared Oscar away and prevented him from going through with the demolition.
FairySinGirl chapter 25 . 1/14
I how Regina was finally able to snapped back to normal after seeing the Superintendent scolding Candy.
FairySinGirl chapter 24 . 1/3
I like how they were helping Davina stay in shape after her Icecreamapalooza contest.
FairySinGirl chapter 23 . 1/1
Candy's imagination here of them in space and meeting aliens kinda reminded me of Star Trek a bit.
Also I'm glad Regina found her hearing aid, and Bennie confessed to using it for alien contact.
FairySinGirl chapter 22 . 11/6/2020
I like how they helped Bennie learn to surf without falling off so he could enter the contest. And I agree, second place isn't bad at all. Bennie still did his best.
FairySinGirl chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
Awesome, I like the commercial that she was in.
FairySinGirl chapter 20 . 11/4/2020
I like how Ronnie and Kiki helped Candy with her Valentine card ideas for her to give to all of her friends and loved ones.
TalkingSalad12 chapter 4 . 8/18/2020
This is a very interesting idea. The conversations are very good
FairySinGirl chapter 19 . 8/11/2020
I like how Ronnie's pen pal Harper came to visit them from England.