Reviews for All Roads Lead to Remnant
Spellflame chapter 11 . 6/15
When will hat kid get her aura unlocked?
Spellflame chapter 10 . 6/15
... Realy
Spellflame chapter 9 . 6/15
Well, now hat kid can get an Aura and semblance
Spellflame chapter 6 . 6/15
I Love This
Spellflame chapter 2 . 6/15
Did she time travel?
Spellflame chapter 1 . 6/15
Cool
Keesans chapter 11 . 6/11
PLEASE DON"T STOP I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Yang: (Give a kid a fabric of reality)"welp, here you go"
Rook435 chapter 11 . 2/26
Glad to see you are back. Was not sure what happend to you but glad to see that you were just busy. I am used to waiting for fanfic updates for long time, so I did not mind at all, just left wondering where you went.

Anyway glad to see the same writing quality as last time, so is fun to read and does not take itself to serious. Just how I like it when playing Hat in Time. Looking forward for boss fight round 2 against Mafia Boss. Would be interested if and what kind of new abilities he would get once he gets his new body.

Feel bad for mustache girl thinking that Cinder is into crime fighting. Hope she does not get too into it and get some twisted morals out of it. Would be even worse than canon Hat in Time. Anyway keep up the great work, is nice to see it again after a few months.
Mad King C chapter 11 . 2/26
I also wanted to asked when we’ll be seeing Hat kids most powerful hat the Time stop hat, I’m just curious till when it’ll appear since she’s already been to the Alpine Skyline I’m sure their reaction would be good. Also I forgot to mention that I see your adding Snatcher’s death wish into the mix it’ll surely be interesting but I doubt your gonna add in some of the rewards you get for doing some maybe you could add in Shadow Puppet (Incase you don’t know it’s an outfit that lets Hat kid look like the snatcher with the skin and face) since it would be cool but other than that it’s entirely up to you. I’m curious what you plan on this story for the future.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 11 . 2/26
Wow, I'm sorry so many people are yelling at you about your update speed. I know the feeling of not having enough time, so you take your time and make the best stuff you can. Love the chapter too.
Mad King C chapter 11 . 2/26
Good that you finally updated firstly I want to apologize if you felt pressured from people and from life it’s good that you posted while I’m hoping you can post chapters more frequently now do take your time. Now talking about the chapter, I love it. I love the bond with Blake and Hat Kid it makes a lot of sense. Now things are starting to turn up. With Mercury and Emerald recruiting Mustache Girl things are going to get worse I’m just hoping Hat Kid catches Mu trying to take more time pieces and I’m a bit surprised Hat kid hasn’t warned Ozpin of her yet. Speaking of which now General Ironwood is in the mix, it’s good Ozpin shot him down on the opportunity in using the time pieces especially since slowly people are beginning to understand how these pieces work. While I know this is your fic and I can ignore it with saying the possibility of hundreds to thousands time pieces on Remnant maybe you could tone it down to hundreds since in the base game including DLCs there’s only a maximum of 56 time pieces. I could go with that fact but i just wanted to mention it. I hope you continue to update I’m excited for the next chapter
UnusedCheese358 chapter 8 . 2/13
Worst of all, where. Is. Your. Promise? About 'quality over quantity'? Keeping a story abandoned is definitely NOT a quality, is it?
UnusedCheese358 chapter 1 . 2/12
By the way, you really should announce the discontinuation of some other stories aside from this. Even if you actually abandon it, you can allow others to continue it for you through authorization, and most importantly, an apology, not to me, but the readers and supporters of this book. For abandoning the stories you have made. If you continue like this, readers would feel hurt and... disappointed by maybe the best author they thought it would be. People might start despising your creativity, the stories you have published so far.
Don't just throw a book in a trash can like a scrap paper, tell everyone in Fanfiction You have stopped updating the story, and will not continue until further notice.
UnusedCheese358 chapter 9 . 2/12
Look at the comments below, many readers gave out comments, suggestions, complaints, and compliments about your story. They gave out comments like this because they are worried about the continuation, pointing out where to improve the story in order to make the story better, they did this for the good of the whole story itself.
I'm not telling you what to do, those are what many readers have been asking for for the past 5 months.
So, you really should give it a new start for the next chapter, a new approach.
If you actually have decided to abandon this great crossover of AHiT and RWBY, you are going to dissapoint many readers who have been a great supporter, and a big fan.
Abandoning a story without any notice or announcements can cause serious negative impact on your future creations, Fanfics.