Reviews for What happens after?
Shmorgasopoly chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
What can I say? I would love to see an update from this story. (Seeing as no one ever updates their John Doe fics anymore)

What format are you using that is screwing up your paragraphs?

But anyway, I think I fell in love with this story after the first few "paragraphs". (kind of where I thought they should be, don't know where you put them in)

The style is awesome and I love the rape twist you put into it.

Besides, who doesn't love a JD/JA fic?
Jael chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Hi,

your story is rather difficult to read because it appears as one solid block of text, at least in my browser. If you're going to write more, could you use (please)a more reader-friendly format.

Bye

Jael
Mallory chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Very interesting piece. Nice development, a bit rushed though probably because you were testing the waters. On your next update, please separate your paragraphs-I know sometimes it takes a few tries to get the formatting correct. The rape is a nice twist on the story. So are you going to leave us all hanging or will you tell us where John has been for the past few months?
rain chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
soo srry for this late review! but i absolutely love this story! its my favorite so far! love the idea! u got it going! just its hard to read the story becuz its all bunched togehter. but its still a great story! plez update ! keep it up!
Rainne chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Do I ever know what you're talkin about **drools**! Anyway, this is pretty good, tho it'd be a lot better if you separated your paragraphs. Just a suggestion. John and Avery, yeah, I've been picturing that ever since that episode w/ the smallpox, when they're handcuffed together and he has to fall on top of her. She says, "That was interesting." That caught my ear, "that was interesting"... what's THAT supposed to mean? Also, did I miss an episode about Avery being raped? Or did you add it? It's not a problem, actually I think it's (dammit, I can't figure out a synonym for it) an interesting new element. So, update soon, k? I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
BecReader chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Hey you should continue on I always wanted Lt. Avery and John to hook up :) Please continue!