Reviews for Zootopia: At the Beginning
Blkdragon7 chapter 95 . 7/23
And, re-read, done...
Such a great story. Here's hoping all is well with you, and life lets you get back to this and your other stories.
Caleb Tejeda chapter 16 . 7/11
Fin probably just needs new plugs and wires if that’s not the issue his timing is off but he would already know that
johnback84 chapter 96 . 6/13
it has been a while since I read this story from start to finish, I remember waiting with baited breath when the updates were alternating weeks with this story and your others, I have just finished a re read of this story and plan to do a re read of its sister story, I hope that you are well and will be able to continue the story at what ever pace you are able(cough like daily updates, hourly, every other second wink wink) but no I love this story it was a great expansive story that took in so much and expanded the world and if you ever ever thought of a cross over with another story to help further your current story /works/8998807/chapters/20549260, I dont tend to promote other stories on other peoples but this is such a good little story even a mention/reference in the whole prey pred standing together/relationship arc would I think be a great inclusion if it can be arranged. But I hope that you are well and are able to continue this at some point.
dracoessa chapter 46 . 5/20
I could see the couple gets Jeffery leaperson in a sting operation where Judy "punts" him hard and often enough to damage him both physically and psychologically to turn him gay.
Mike900 chapter 96 . 5/18
love this story I was wondering will you be continuing with this story I would love to see how it ends.
dracoessa chapter 26 . 5/18
I'm wondering what the couple would do.
Bear678 chapter 1 . 5/1
And now for my 3rd or 4th readthrough
dracoessa chapter 81 . 4/29
isn't October rally is out because of Nick going to the academy in November?
dracoessa chapter 58 . 4/27
too late Viv.
dracoessa chapter 55 . 4/27
I wonder what would happen at the press conference, and would Bogo takes Judy and Nick to the side to give Judy the long overdue talk about taking to the press.
Blkdragon7 chapter 96 . 4/26
WOW. still love this fic. hope all is well with you and yours, ond 9f course that you get a chance to return to this and your other fics and original work.
TheFireFox123 chapter 96 . 4/25
Hope your doing well WingedKatt thank you for creating this amazing fanfiction can't wait for next chapter
Mconn chapter 96 . 4/23
WingedKatt, this is a great story - well done. I hope it continues. Thanks.
dracoessa chapter 50 . 4/17
too late lauralee.
Kasz62 chapter 96 . 4/17
Hope you’re still writing this story. You’ve been a GREAT writer with this story and I’m REALLY looking forward to many more chapters.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »