Reviews for Zootopia: At the Beginning
Zootopian Fulf chapter 90 . 7/18/2021
Finn and Amy are to perfect for one another. Nick and Judy really can't hold back now since they're mated now. Holy crap things are getting more and more interesting! Loved the chapter!
Blkdragon7 chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Awe... Fin is so far past savable, and he hasn't a clue. Poor fox is a lost cause. I expect they'll have kissed by the end of the Rallies.

Stu finally getting a clue. Yeah, Stu. What did you expect? you've a long road before any of your kits with non-rabbit love interests even suggest such around you.

Awesome Chapter. As always
Robert Escher chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Always one of the highlights of my week to read one of these chapters... I'm very much enjoying both stories. Still looking forward to Vivian asking Mr. Big some pointed questions... hehe... :)
FurryFuzzyWuzzy chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Great chapter thank you
Reader29548 chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Loved the chapter! I’m glad to see that the consequences of teaching his kits and grandkits to fear and hate foxes and predators in general are finally catching up to Stu. The last week has given him a reality check in the form of an earful from Judy, Bonnie and Nick. I hope he realizes the error of his ways by the time Amy and Finnick get into a relationship; if he was this worried about one of his daughters being with a fox, another one of his daughters wanting to do the same might roll back all the progress made by Judy and Nick. I love how we get a better look at the characters lives like Clawhouser loving to bake, seeing their families; it adds a great level of depth to the story. I’m pleasantly surprised they Stu didn’t really question Finnick taking Amy and Cotton on a hike. You are 100% right on little kids having no filter, if you don’t explicitly tell them not to say something they’ll say it. Congratulations on 90 chapters! Look forward to many more!

I’m posting the review again since I accidentally posted the review under Chapter 1 instead of on Chapter 90. Sorry about that!
Reader29548 chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
Wolfx1120 chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
So lovely :3
aomagrat chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Now how does that old saying go? Two mammals can keep a secret if one of them isn't Clawhauser? He is doing his best anyway. I reckon he can release his safety valve a bit to keep from exploding as no harm is done. Stu had a reality check here. Even Cotton knew about Nick and Judy's relationship and he was feeling left out. Then Bonnie told him why. A wake up call for sure. I bet Finnick is going to be a lot more attentive to Amy after hearing that Judy's parents are supportive of her and Nick's relationship. Great chapter!
Lupin1968 chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Really feel for Stu, having had is world view challenged.
Still can not seem to get Pocahontas "Colors of the wind" song out of my head when thinking on this.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Great chapter katt, keep it up! Judy u did a great job when it came to the phone call with ur parents to be honest. Ya told them how Cotton got to Zootopia then where she is now with Amy and Finn. They didn't even ask where ya were Judy so good on ya girl. I wouldn't be surprised if when Stu calls back later that it might come up though but we shall see. Anyway to Benji I'm glad that after lettin on about Nick and Judy but not revealin who they actually are to his cousins that came to visit that he's tellin both of them especially Jason to keep their mouths shut about it. Jeryl, Jason's father, knows how the media can be given he used to work PR for the ZPD. Although they don't know who this couple are they know at least Nick's species. They're gonna freak when Nick and Judy reveal themselves in time though. As for Amy, Finn and Cotton's fishin trip it's goin pretty good and is gettin a helluvalot better now for both Finn and Amy given how Amy's parents reacted to Nick and Judy's relationship. Finn's understandably astonished that bunny parents would accept a fox as part of their family so willingly and as for Amy it gives her all the more reason to go after Finn knowin they'd accept him as well. It does sound like Finn is indeed startin to get much more interested in Amy though given how well her parents reacted. It's pretty cool that Finn's gonna be in Bunnyburrow for more than just helpin Amy with her car though. It's gonna be fun to see Finn at the couple events they talked about. Can't wait for the next chapter!
RonaldM40196867 chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Cotton is ok.

Beauty Pageant? That’s cute.
trebor1982 chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
Wonder what Stu's reaction will be when he and Bonnie find out that Nick and Judy are already wed?
And what about Amy and Finnick?
Two Hopps girls loving foxes. Talk about fireworks

Ben was a bit of a loose lip giving away the fact a fox is loving a prey
Just hope the relationship does stay under the radar until its revealed

Wonderful chapter Katt
Dracoessa Draga chapter 90 . 7/17/2021
I hope that Stuart keeps on getting his damn preconceptions knocked down, hard.
helen chapter 89 . 7/14/2021
thank you your book is awseome, it makes me feel amazing.
#bestearcandyever!
KelseyGallant chapter 11 . 7/12/2021
I am being so unproductive today and it's all your fault :p All I've been able to do is read this story! It was so sad to hear about all the awful things that happened to Nick and his family and the terrible prejudices they faced simply because of their species. Also Nick's entire backstory just really makes sense with his personality and the things he does. The fact that he graduated high school at 16 and then earned a business and law degree at the same time is also something I can totally see him doing.

It was hilarious reading the parts with Judy's parents. Her dad is so paranoid and funny. I'm glad her mom likes Nick and is happy that Judy's happy.
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »