Reviews for Zootopia: At the Beginning
Reader29548 chapter 96 . 12/11/2021
I’m glad to see Stu changing and accepting their relationship, hopefully by the time Amy and Finnick get together they won’t have to jump through the hoops Nick and Judy did; and I love how you handled the father to son-in-law conversation. Also, don’t listen to those who try to rush you, it’s better to have a quality chapter that took some time to write, than a rushed chapter that released quickly, and these chapters are with the wait. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Dracoessa Draga chapter 96 . 12/11/2021
wow what a rollercoaster of a character.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 96 . 12/11/2021
Stu should talk to Judy more often.

Judy’s feelings for Nick are really strong,

Happy December!

This went well.
Savannah246810 chapter 95 . 12/10/2021
I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the update, I have really missed this story. I’m glad you back. Update when you can, we will be patiently waiting.
BadgerBleak chapter 95 . 12/7/2021
Another great chapter, love this series of fanfiction you wrote here. This and your other one are awesome.
Don't listen to those readers who try to rush you, or are mad that your other story is getting updated slower. Your stories are amazing, so take your time. :)
Guest chapter 95 . 11/29/2021
So sweet a chapter.
Eulalia19 chapter 95 . 11/29/2021
Omgggg I love this, I was so excited to see you posting again I was lucky enough to read chapter 95 an hour after you posted it. Thank you so much for cleaning your readers with such an amazing story line; can’t wait to see more in 2 weeks! Have a wonderful 2 weeks! And don’t forget about us again! hehehe
Zootopian Fulf chapter 95 . 11/30/2021
This was amazing! The other officers got to learn who Nick really is. Now they have a better perspective of him. I'm excited for the next chapter!
trebor1982 chapter 95 . 11/30/2021
Nice have you back Katt
Been a while since your last chapter. I trust everything is ok?

This is a nice chapter showing goings on at the ZPD
Also nice to see some parts of Nick's history alongside Honey and Finnick
Does make you wonder; how much it will change work relationships based on Nick being a rally winner

Looking forward to the next chapter
Welcome back Katt
imjustlikehumphery chapter 95 . 11/30/2021
Great chapter katt, keep it up! I'm glad that Ben showed his fellow officers that Nick really is a great mammal. Who knows down the line he might be their co-worker at the precinct when he is done with the academy. That's a ways off but I have no doubt it's gonna happen eventually. Anyway Ben gave Bogo somethin to think about regardin Nick and Judy, question is how long is he gonna be able to hold out before he asks Ben about it and might he ask Nick and Judy whey they come meet him in his office. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MyLoveWillSolace chapter 95 . 11/29/2021
ohhh, this will NOT turn out well. especially since Judy told Nick that the next smallest officer to be teamed up with her (if they hadn't been partners) would be a wolf. Nick is NOT going to take Wolfard's question well.
Also, i agree with Benji: no way will Nick and Judy's relationship stay secret if they let that wolf join their team. i'm guessing Nick and Judy's 'plans' involve NOT coming into the station? or something to do with the wedding? either way, this chapter was both great, AND made me nervous. keep up the amazing work! :)
Herbert West chapter 95 . 11/29/2021
Excellent update
Wolfx1120 chapter 95 . 11/29/2021
Oh happy day :3
NotANick chapter 95 . 11/29/2021
First, welcome back.
Second, good chapter, having Clawhauser show some of Nick's background was brilliantly done.
FurryFuzzyWuzzy chapter 95 . 11/29/2021