Reviews for Debris
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Thanks a lot for the story.
Kennedy wanting to sell Buffy's things is very in character. Out of of the Potentials, she is the most annoying.
And Giles is an ultimate hypocrite.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
buffy was not kick out, they just did not want her to lead, and even then they just wanted her to shut and listen for once. she could have came back anytime she wanted. and but good story.
George chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Excellent work!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Jokerisdaking chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This was a great story, i dont suppose you'd like to continue it after all this time?
Green-Eyed-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
That was really sweet . . . I think I like your version better than what actually happened . . anyway, great job!
Slayer's Slayer chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
After reading this,some words by Rudyard Kipling came to my mind. They just seem right in this situation. "One man in a thousand will stick more close than a brother. But the thousandth man will stand by your side 'til the gallows foot and after."
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
So glad I'm not the only one who thinks Rona's a bitch and Giles is turnign into a real arsehole. he used to be so nice...hm. Oh well. Loved the fic, very well written! All kinds of sad.

Toodles.

K.
misus-spike chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
This piece was simply lovely.
Humerus Wordage chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Excellent. I esp. like the when Spike,in short, calls Giles souless. Well written.

NS
julz chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
aw, that was soo mean of them, and you handled this fic perfectly
Jan chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Spike's the only one Buffy seems able to depend on anymore. Her so-called "friends" completely shitted out on her. They have some nerve. If I were Buffy, I'd leave the whole worthless pack of them to get demolished on their own, since they have such a snotty attitude toward her, and go off and do what SHE wants. Preferably with Spike, since he, at least, is loyal to her. Screw the whiny twits who fucked her over.
wolf116 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Yeah,but she said that after he said "In ahundred plus years theres only one thing I've been sure of-I love you.

But hey pretty good are you going to continue?
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Have to say I didn't like this story very much. I'd rather have seen Buffy realise *why* everyone ganged up on her - she walked into a trap a child could've seen through, then she wanted to do it again, she wouldn't listen to Giles, completely disregarded the fact that the Scoobs have "watched her back" for the last six/seven years, and finally brooked no argument from anyone - just expected them to follow her blindly when the last time they did that, two girls died and Xander lost an eye. Also, Spike seems extremely self-righteous for someone who didn't show any compassion towards the man whose mother was killed by his demon, and then threatened to kill him.

Still, at least you provoked a response from me ;)
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Intense! Great "what if" piece for what happens now after last week's episode. I really loved the way you wrote the Spike-Giles scenes - definitely felt like you nailed their interactions. Thanks.