Reviews for Business: Kissing Who?
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hehehe that was cute!
Sullen Shadowhawk chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Hot! I like it lots! The hottest guys ever kissing! I would not mind being a fly on the wall there. Awesome job. I have to say it again, you're a wonderfully talented writer. Go you!

Teagan Gnosis
chadlindberggurl chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
*sighs* That was great! Definitely going on my favorites list! _
_Meg
Viktoria chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
This just made my day. Its my birthday party, my beloved crush is comming, and I got to read a slash for my most recent obcession. and not only a slash, but a more than vaguely good one. It's cute and slightly emotional, but not like drippingly sappy which is gross. LOVE IT. YAY more of this pairing is always best.
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Oh I added this to my favorites list. It was so good. Thanks!
Stardust chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
AW! So sweet! Who wouldda known that Zeke had it in him to do sumtin that kind for luvable Casey? BTW, WRITE MORE! ;)*SUCH SLASHINESS*
Kaidog1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Nice
dark vampire chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
yes! that totally rocked! that was awesome and you totally rule and i love you! you make me so happy! *happy sigh* thank you thank you thank you! you rock! *GLOMP* write more lovely slash stories! *kisses* thanx for being so good! *smirk*
tommyshanesteinersgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Damn good story! How about bi's in it next time?
LadyPegasus chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
The... fluffyness... *sigh*... *squeak*...you must write more.
nonamenoname chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Cute, but man, you're making it sound like being a geek is a bad thing. :P GEEK PRIDE! Never slept with a non-geek and I've no mind to. It the likes of Delilah who should be ashamed of themselves! Boo! Hiss!
laura chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
You've anymore of this kine of fanfictions of faculty, moulin rouge, LOTR or anything else in your mind?

I loved this one.