Reviews for The Iron Gamer of Kumo
Sypho Dias chapter 13 . 11/29
OC x Yugito pls! OTP! Hmm or maybe we'll get a curveball and it could turn out to be fem naruto? Still the teacher student relationship... delicious. Older woman too. Hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! And can we have some smut pls?
exomatt chapter 13 . 11/28
Keep it up! Thanks for the great story!
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 11/28
He has a fucking hyperbolic time chamber through his dungeon and he doesn't use it?! WTF?!
Sypho Dias chapter 4 . 11/28
No auto loot function?
zoomed chapter 13 . 11/24
Great story so far, I love the idea of different magnetic sands that is used. Can’t wait for the next update
kyuubi7 chapter 13 . 11/23
This has been a really fun read so far and I'm really enjoying it. Go at your own pace, and thanks for writing this!
kyuubi7 chapter 8 . 11/22
...removing the Shinobi system? Ew. Everything else is fantastic and top quality doe lol
Merzah the Mystic chapter 1 . 11/18
great story. still on graduation chapter
Merzah the Mystic chapter 1 . 11/18
it's specialize not specify
Wittyartificer chapter 1 . 11/11
I saw the “so there I was” after he got selected, and my first thought was “bbq sauce on my titties”
BzerK Redd Hex chapter 13 . 11/9
Hello just recently found your story here and I connot wait to see more keep up the good work!
grjcapili2005 chapter 12 . 10/24
this is amazing please continue
Raging Drake chapter 1 . 10/23
This is new…he’s not reincarnating since he hasn’t died and only playing while in a coma. So he’s gonna treat it as a game and not his new reality since he hasn’t died.
You don't understand, Kioshi may be a fictional character from a fanfiction of a fictional world, but I would literally die for him.
Alzusand chapter 13 . 10/14
Damn the story so far its great and super intresting. and it seems the story is entering the mid game.
sad that it hasnt updated yet but covid screwed up everyone I hope you find a job and stability it must be hard staying like that
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »