Reviews for The Iron Gamer of Kumo
Silverfang523 chapter 14 . 11/19
This is amazing. You’ve started out with short chapters and stunted sentences, but in the span of this story, you’ve grown tremendously as a writer. I’m really proud of you, my dude.
Makimass chapter 5 . 10/23
The MC needs to calm down, no need to be so dominant around children lmao
SIMPDESTROYER chapter 9 . 10/19
Will he ever use magnet release like the 3 Kazekage? Its so lame to just use it on weapons...
CelticWiccan chapter 7 . 10/8
I read mabui as mah boi
cloud9stories chapter 8 . 10/2
did you just quote pearl jam just because you could? that's hilarious
loki0191 chapter 14 . 9/28
This chapter was really interesting. Especially with that ominous ending. Excited to see more. You'd think getting Mu's ability would be a bonus.
Machiavellius chapter 14 . 9/22
Yo, this is fucking fantastic! I can't wait until the next installment!
Pjo crossovers chapter 14 . 9/21
Hope this’ll be continued, it’s fun.
SadReview chapter 1 . 9/17
BTW site is fucking bugged the long ass review from is written by me SadReview

dunno why my name didn't popup sigh... This review delay is annoying
Anthony1967 chapter 14 . 9/16
Aiyyaaaa I just saw a new update but it's been a month, come back author your story is amazing!
Seatrick chapter 14 . 9/12
Brooooo stop playing with my heart
Maybe he could turn that off and have a signature again

On the bright side tho

If he layers all his stealth skills assassinations, scouting and intelligence gathering (not the under cover kind) are gonna be freakin cakewalk

Also he just needs to make a small surf board to fly lol

Oooh or maybe he could make metal armor (like Gaara a invincible shield that acts as another layer of skin) that’s all connected and he could fly and boosts his defense and strength like having a symbiote
Alright how to explain it... there is this obvious boring storytelling combined with lackluster filling words.

Here is how you write:

The Start. A pebble. A pebble is on the ground. The ground has the pebble on top of it. The pebble doesn't move when the wind blows. The wind blows through the ground. The pebble is not important at all. The End.

Basically this is what you write but you don't write like that. You use some confusing shit choice of words and it doesn't stick in head. It's like reading a bunch of gibberish. For example everytime I wrote pebble you would write some other tree stone view temperature or other unimportant shit when you see a fucking dirt road with some sticks in it.

Maybe you wanted to try to give the story a breather/a pause or something for the transition but this transition is so fucking jarring to read and process that you just automatically want to skip over those parts and only forcefully can you continue to read word for word on to not miss any detail you want us to present. But then BAM... There is nothing important in it for the reader to find at the end of this transitions. It just a fucking filler to drive the wordcount up and also its hard to read and not relaxing at all. It's even more strenuous to read as some of the worst parts of the story.

Chuunin exam was lacklustre also 2nd part of it was so dumbly explained and solved, who the fk knows what you wanted to do.

Arena fight was just filler words of hand to hand combat and how the guys looked, honestly the only thing you can remember after reading it is how many bottles they had in the respirators. Dunno about that and why each one of them puked blood.

The fight with Nii was forced and timeskipped pretty shit why can't you time skip your dirt roads and pebbles instead.

Like, look that guy has a system and a map... Inbuilt. So you as the author came to us and started to describe what's on the fucking map. Are you fucking playing mmos where you go for the achievements of viewpoints? They are fucking boring to collect and do, and now you write them out loud for no reason into the story. If he would get stat points or items or some shit for that maybe it would make sense to write and read it but... fuck there is nothing.

Ok besides that, some comments already wrote its boring and mechanical.
I guess when the guy that focuses his time by choosing complex combination of words and how the wind bites your ass when you don't wear the right panties in the XY location, the characters suffer from neglect.

This story should be called I got "Ironsand in between my buttchecks everytime I travel - Gamer"

Ah also you do these weird-inputshitrighthere- thats looking strange and serves no purpose
UmamiLantern chapter 10 . 9/3
Chapter 10 error: Senzo, we are you ok?!"
just finished every chapter you had for this. Man is it great! A lot of great story, character development, and gamer interface that isn't overpowered. The only thing it's missing, but is probably just yet to come, is more interaction with the main story of Naruto and how it's changed with Kioshi's interventions...

Keep up the good work!