Reviews for The Iron Gamer of Kumo
lessiscute chapter 14 . 4/6
I'm just here to say that this story is wonderful I haven't found such a good fic in a long time. I hope one day you'll continue it. I'd like to know how the future events of the canon would develop.
1210justinp chapter 14 . 3/26
meh, the last 2 chapters felt like reading a fever dream. It doesn't make any sense, and purely fanon.
I Love My Shovel chapter 1 . 2/8
hmm... hey dude everything ok? it's been sometime since you gave us a heads up, qre you ok? taking some time off. because I mean I really like this fic from time to tomi, I always vome back to read this again, because of how good it is so I would like to know if you still plan to write, or you gave up trying to finish
dadg12346 chapter 14 . 1/23
Cool story last chapter was a bit wierd and hard to understand but good story nonetheless.
St Pat chapter 10 . 1/13
MC is Sus!
St Pat chapter 8 . 1/12
Cringe as hell!
Dissapointed chapter 5 . 12/6/2023
The author is a moron.

If you want to know why, read this chapter while using at least 1 brain cell. It is obvious the author did not use even that one to write it. It's just so freaking stupid.

The entrance exam had 'hard' mathematical questions for kids of this age that no civilian kid would be able to answer and that's just stupid because civilians must have a chance to be admitted for the village to get its cannon fodder.

Then we have an adult trying to prove his superiority to a kid... for whatever reason, acting like a Snape. Like hell? Even if you disliked a kid for his family, would you freaking try to tell a 5 yo kid that he is basically a traitor who will get his teammates killed? What is this instructor? Wtf? Not even Naruto got this kind of treatment. Do you know why? BECAUSE THE INSTRUCTORS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN FKIN FIRED! That's why.

No brain retardation, that.

There are other minor things but this was just a bad and a very stupid chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2023
I'm sick of the "oh I can't kill anyone" bullshit that people do in naruto fanfics... if you can do something like that in a world like naruto then don't become a fucking shinobi, you aren't naruto in the fact you can talk your way out of shit... ffs
RT89 chapter 14 . 8/12/2023
This is an interesting story, I hope you continue it.
RT89 chapter 6 . 8/10/2023
Error, you had him enter the second dungeons before he had the required level. You have him level up to five after training in the second dungeons.
piquelmyuzk chapter 14 . 7/25/2023
It was a bad time to start reading this. Now I'm hella curious. I like the series. A bit heavy on exposition but the overall pace is ok.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2023
This is sad. the MC is very inconsistent. He knows it's a game, he picked his powers and character and village yet he behaves like it's real life. he thinks like a child and then switches to thinking like an adult.

He knows everything about this world yet gets all suprised and dumb angry when things happen as supposed to.

He has no ambition, no drive until he meets a girl. and you guessed it, it is to protect her.

Now he simps so hard he tells her his secrets. I have zero respect for author that write simpy dumb Inconsistent characters like this.

such a waste of potential.
he didn't even care to protect his dad, or the lady that looks after her but some random woman he makes a vow.

The author is retarded.
oakleaf89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2023
Great story and I hope it will be continued
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2023
this started so strong but why is he refusing to use the iron sand its not like its some op bloodline like sharingan/woodstyle uzu chains
professorlight23 chapter 8 . 5/29/2023