Reviews for The Early Partnership
KHJ chapter 15 . 9/20
I already posted a review to chapters 16-18 so I can't post another comment on that, so I went back to chapter 15 just to be able to beg you to please post again soon. I miss updates on this story. It's so exciting and so different from many other fanfics for White Collar, because Neal and Peter are on their own and away from the city.

I really can't wait to read more, so I keep my fingers crossed that you haven't abandoned the story.
rosayago65 chapter 18 . 8/9
Eager to know who this man is.
Rosemoor chapter 18 . 8/7
Who is the stranger and what does he want with Peter?
KHJ chapter 18 . 8/7
So good to see you back - I was excited to see another chapter of this story having been posted! The suspense is killing me LOL Please, don't make us wait too long before you post again ;-)
pechika chapter 18 . 8/7
I am very curious to find out who is the stranger
Macy chapter 18 . 8/6
Oh, yes! Thank you for the next chapter! The suspense us real at this point! Who is the bearded man? What does he want? How will Peter nad Neal get out of this whole mess?
Can't wait for more!
Macy chapter 17 . 8/4
I know it's been a while, I hope you're safe and about to return with a next chapter!
Macy chapter 17 . 6/30
It's funny (and dramatic) that what Neal imagines about himself saving the day is what most people probably think about themselves in such a situation. In reality, we all get scared and we can never know how we're gonna react when we find ourselves in this kind of position. And what exactly we are willing to risk. I'm kind of annoyed that Peter had to stop Neal from running, although it's probably for the better that the boys are together for what is about to come. Thanks for the great read!
KHJ chapter 17 . 6/29
Wohoooo, this was a nice read before bedtime! I love this story so far and can barely wait for the next chapter :) Please post again soon!
pechika chapter 17 . 6/29
I am intrigued to know who the mysterious strangers is . Hope the duo can get out of the jam
Rosemoor chapter 17 . 6/29
Getting more interesting.
I love this story so far! Can't wait for the next update
Rosemoor chapter 16 . 6/10
Who is the man with the gun? It is not looking good for Peter and Neal!
KHJ chapter 16 . 6/10
This story is really picking up - it's exciting and intriguing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, hope it won't be long ;-)

I also love that this is one of the few stories where it's Peter who's somewhat out of commission (first anyway) and that it's his history that causes problems and not Neal's which often times is what people write. I like when Neal is persistent, loyal to Peter and not completely reckless. Both Neal and Peter are very clever, and I don't know if you've consciously thought of this, but one way to minimize the risk of writing behavior or actions that are completely out of character is by giving them minor injuries, especially minor concussions, because obviously no-one thinks 100% clearly having just received a bump to the head. That leaves room for the writer to skirt the lines of how they'd actually behave on the show ;-)

Anyway, as I said, I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted - please don't make us wait too long ;-)
Amaniel chapter 15 . 6/4
Awesome ! Please update )