Reviews for yet he feels like sunlight
Kyunlei chapter 2 . 2/29
omg u have me sobbing the whole way through, dammit. The part at when Tanjirou is trying to tell Nezuko to not be angry and then after "This was Tanjirou when he was still human" was like the finishing hit and I just started crying...
my head feels all stuffy cos I cried that much xD omg... you cant do this to me, I really don't like crying this much ahaha...
SuperFulcrum20 chapter 13 . 2/26
Thanks Leelhiette!
You and this story have been a wonderful entry point for me into the Demon Slayer series!
I can't wait to see what else you make!
thetinypuppy chapter 13 . 12/18/2019
i love this so much! you clearly deviated the plot from canon but the way everything plays out just feels so genuine and /real/. and i love that you didn't just follow the same story beats as canon and created new stuff 333 i also love how you've characterised everyone - you've clearly put thought into all of them and *chef's kiss* it's great

sorry for rambling but AHH i can't wait to see how everything plays out!
Freak480 chapter 13 . 12/17/2019
A
Not A Criminal chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
You ever think, hmm I've not seen anyone do this before I'm gonna create something new and you get 10 chapters in before finding out someone had the same idea as you, that's how I feel now. But I'm not mad this is a lot better than mine and I probably would never have finished mine
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 12/6/2019
A well done chapter. Quite interesting points to read about that never appeared in the story. Most were quite depressing to read with some being happy. Really set the mood with each points being read as well as having an idea of what Nezuko went through when interacting with different characters. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Cieszesi Niezmiernie chapter 13 . 12/5/2019
Well I am quite happy to see that Tanjiro learned how to fight as well. If you reading the manga SPOILER*

The upper moon one is a former breath user so he can use his demonic strength together with breath technique making him super powerful. I am not saying that Tanjiro will be on that lvl right away but it could be similar start I think. END SPOILER*

Cuz otherwise it would be very simple position swap with not changing much. So I really hope that he would also get nichirin blade and fight as well. He remembers the forms of hinokami kagura after all so I really hope that demonTanjiro will get more active role.
Blitza chapter 13 . 12/5/2019
So pretty! I think I almost love this more than canon!
InexplicableFetus chapter 12 . 11/30/2019
I hope this gets continued, the writing is just amazing and I can't get enough of it. Also, that cliffhanger got me going ;o;
Dragon Courage chapter 12 . 11/29/2019
This is the best fanfiction in this fandom
Neko-sama91 chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Great first chapter! I intend to read them all in the next week. Keep up the great work!
Karma95 chapter 12 . 11/11/2019
Man im so excited for the next chapter, this one sure was a doozy qwq
EndlessChains chapter 12 . 10/27/2019
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the reaction Zenitsu had with Tanjirou as well as how the Kamado Siblings’ first meeting with him went. It was amusing to read how Nezuko was able to read his actions and intentions as well as how protective Tanjirou is of Zenitsu approaching Nezuko. Their adventure into town was well done with all the sights they saw as well as what they were feeling. Nicely done describing the event that took place as Tanjirou went after Muzan and how Nezuko stopped him before he did more harm. It was quite the endearing scene to read between the siblings. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2019
Very nice
Cookizilla chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
I really like how you've switched around the events in canon, and what you've done with the characters as well! Even though Tanjirou has taken Nezuko's place, he still acts true to himself. Nezuko's personality has also really been fleshed out here too. Looking forward to what happens next!