Reviews for Adapting to Change
Shinigami-chan chapter 5 . 5/20/2003
ok, you have 5 of 5 in the little bar. you better have another part coming like your last story in this arc.

shini-chan
Kizmet chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Imho - Question: What is gained by posting things further apart? There is nothing forcing you to read at a quicker pace, you can read one chapter now and one tomorrow or next week or next month, whatever you feel like, the material doesn't go away over time.

If I post things in a more spread out manner all I do is annoy fast readers like myself who want to see how things turn out. When I don't have time to read the whole story at once I do the same thing I do when I don't have the time to read a whole book at once... I read as much as I like at any one time, then come back later.
imho chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I think you put up too many chapters at once that are excessively long which might deter readers. You might want to remove all but chapter one and then after a few days or a week upload chapter two again but not as a separate story. You just need to add chapters to the original story.

When you put up excessive chapters at the same time it's just an overload and maybe people don't want to read all that material right away. We're used to small doses I think. IMHO.
sensor girl NSI chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
OMG! I LOVE you writing! the characterization is PERFECT! The srory line hold my attention for hours! can i worship you?
Acadian Angel chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
This story is delightful.
Tezzerax chapter 3 . 5/8/2003
Good story so far.
Flitz chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
I'd like to commend you again on doing such a good job writing Spidey-his friendship w/Remy is not something I would have envisioned, but you've presented it in a very feasible manner that is vastly entertaining. I hope Spidey continues to spotlight in the story-line.

Belle's pretty cool in this story as well, she gets 'playful' but never forgets she's an Assassin. Though I am kinda freaked about her being pregnant, wondering where that will end up.

Great chapters(and arc), can't wait for the next.
sensor girl NSI chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I LOVE the way you write ultimate remy! keep going, I MUST have more!
sidheranma chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Your back, your back. :Does the happy dance: I was starting to feel deprived. The lack of good Remy stories was depressing. I do hope you plan to update again soon.